Chapter 8

You stared out of the window. You wiped tears out of your eyes. You wished to go home but you were here. You loved Turpin yet. What was that in the back of his mind. Turpin came back into the room with tea. He smiled and placed it down. You smiled and sat down back on the sofa. You took the cup and sipped the tea. 

"So?" he asked. The judge asked. He seemed quite forceful.

"I, I accept your offer" you murmured. 

William took the cup from your hand, put it down and passionately kissed you. You were surprised at his actions and you kissed back. You felt his stubble brush against you and his hand grabbed your hair, pushing his fingers through them. 

William let go and stroked your hair.  "You are beautiful" he muttered. "You are mine" he kissed your cheek and panted in excitement. "You may carry on your beautiful art. However, I will have no more male patrons"  You nodded and he smiled, cupping your cheek. "Such a good girl" You felt Butterflies and he smiled and he brought you up. "Will you tell your family?"

"I am estranged" you said and looked down. 

"Poor darling" he muttered. He pushed your chin up and kissed your lips again. He let go and took your hand. "Come with me" he said, pulling you toward the stairs