Chapter 34 🍋

You woke to William running his finger up and down you. You yawned and William carried on doing it, like he was making sure you were really there.

"Good morning darling" he mused, climbing on top of you and catching your lips in his. You kissed back, going to wipe the sleep away from your eyes but instead, William pushed them down. "You look so beautiful this morning" he mused. "I did not sleep the night before last" he said, "I missed your body next to mine"

"I missed yours too" you said, your eyes fluttering shut and your head moving back.

"I know what you want" he said, chuckling, however, it is bad for the baby.

"Is it?" you asked, saddened. "I never knew that"

"Hmm" he kissed your neck and got up, flicking through a book. "maybe I was wrong" William murmured. "orgasming is fine but I will fuck you. Not until have given birth" you grinned slightly as he began to kiss your neck soothingly, one hand held your wrists above your head and the other held your boob, squeezing it slightly. You breathed shakily, letting everything wash over you as he carried on kissing you and squeezing you.

"I missed you so much" he whispered. "You mean so much to me little one" he carried on kissing you, all the way down your body, quickly taking off your night dress and carrying on, between your breasts and down to your stomach where he especially took the time to kiss, he pressed his ear to your stomach and shushed you for a second, trying to hear. He smiled, kissing it again and slowly going down to your clit which had missed his touch and love. His fingers pushed through your folds, going down to your hole, feeling your wetness. He brought it to his mouth and sucked. "I have missed your taste" he mused, letting go of your wrists and positioning his face in front of your heat. He began to suck and lick you, loving your taste. His hot breath and warm tongue made you wild as you breathed heavily and bucked your hips slightly against him.

"Stay still baby for me" he murmured, carrying on licking you, pushing you closer and closer to orgasm.

"Daddy" you moaned, grabbing William's hair and holding on to him for dear life.

"Go on darling, cum for me" he said, going faster with your clit.

"Oh William" you moaned and pushed your head back in pleasure, a powerful orgasm washing over you. "Oh daddy" you whimpered.

"Did you enjoy that?" he asked, kissing your clit gently.

"Yes" you murmured.

"Hmm now you need to do something for me" he mused. "Knees darling, if you are able"

You got from the bed and knelt in front of him, William grinned, undoing his belt and pulling out his erect cock from it's confines. You took it in your mouth and began to suck him. "God I missed this" he moaned, thrusting himself into you. "I forgot how good my toy is at making me cum" he muttered, thrusting again, making you gag. "Good girl" he mused, starting to push your head back and forward, using your head for his pleasure as you tried your best to keep up, to keep licking and sucking him. "You are doing so well" he mused, just so well"

You spluttered in response as he kept hitting the back of your throat with his dick. William made a sound and slowed his thrusts, his dick starting to throb in your mouth. With a few more sucks he came into your mouth, his hot cum running down your throat.

William realised his dick from your mouth and stood you up with his finger taking up some cum that had dropped from your mouth and stuffed it in yours. You liked the cum off his finger and he smirked, taking it out and whipping his finger on a handkerchief.

"I think we should get down to breakfast, but first come and I will clean you up" you followed him into the bathroom and William took a small rag and dipped it in water, gently cleaning your thighs. "Such beautiful thighs" he mused, finishing and placing the rag down in the water.

You both got dressed and kissed longer before both going downstairs, happy and content.