First Date-Gaston

It was almost midnight now, and I had just finished packing a picnic basket in case we got peckish. Gaston was quick to my side to pick the basket up, kiss my cheek, and over an arm for me to hold onto. I linked my arm with his, and we were at the door.

It didn't take long for us to get to the clearing, set up the blanket and picnic, and get comfy. We started apart from excited l each other, but as the night went on, I found myself in his warm and steady arms. The stars were beautiful, and I felt at peace. But Gaston had a question.

"Hey (y/n)?" I looked up at him, and he continued. "I'm sorry if this is a little forward, but how do you feel about having children? I mean, I know you hate staying in the traditional housewife role, but it's always been a dream of mine to have kids..." I sighed. He seemed so nervous about my answer.

"Well, I wouldn't mind having a kid or two, but if I ever did, the father would have to be willing to put in just as much effort and care as I do. Changing diapers, giving baths, education, the father had to be part of all of it." Gain let out a breath chuckle. "Of course. I hope we can come to that point eventually." The rest of the night was spent in comfortable silence, and Gaston seemed relaxed.