They give you a special present 2

Jafar🪔:
I hummed quietly as I braided Noya's hair. Jafar had an important meeting with voyagers from afar. I was glad his business was growing and hoped the meeting went well.

Half an hour later, as I was weaving, Jafar came in with a cloth-covered crate. Curious, I got up as he set it down. "What's in there, my jewel?" He smiled at me, bringing me towards it. "It's a present I managed to get for you from the voyagers!" I felt excitement bubble up in my chest as Noya came over.

"What are you waiting for (y/n)! Open it!" I smiled at Noya, and Jafar motioned for me to open it. I took a deep breath and removed the cloth. Under it was a cage holding a small beige creature with large ears. I opened the cage and she crawled right into my lap. Her fur was thick and soft.

Jafar sat next to me, petting it gently. "The voyagers called her a fennec Fox. She is well suited for this land. What should we call her." I thought for a moment, but I knew what to call her. "Tali." Jafar nodded, and Noya came over.

Tali looked at her, and Noya reached her hand out. The fox pulled away for a second, then started to run around the house. Noya gladly chased her, and I giggled at the scene, cuddling into Jafar.

I felt him kiss the top of my head. "I hope you know how much I love you, my queen." I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "I know, and I love you just as much my king." He grabbed my hand, massaging small circles into the back of it.

"I love you very much (y/n), and I have one more gift for you."

Claude Frollo✝️:
Claude had gone out hunting with my uncles and male cousins, they were due back any minute now. I hadn't seen Claude all day, so I was getting impatient for their return. Then, just as the sun was about to set, I could hear my uncles talking rambunctiously.

I went out to greet them and found my beloved in the midst of them, coaxing a beaten and starving mastiff to follow him. Though the mastiff was covered in blood, I could see his beautiful tawny fur, and he had the most beautiful blue eyes that held fear and anxiety.

I gently approached my beloved and the poor dog. Claude noticed me and motioned for me to sit with him. As soon as I did, a held my hand out to the dog, who sniffed it, then laid his head in my hand. "Where did you find the poor thing, Claude?"

"I found him chained to a tree, beaten with whips, and bitten by other dogs. He was starving, and I couldn't leave him. I thought maybe you would like him to take care of him?" I nodded my head. "That would be wonderful. We will call him Brishen." Brishen crawled into my lap and fell asleep.

Claude smiled at him. "We will heal him, and he will be an amazing addition to the family." I nodded, and Claude wrapped his arm around me. My uncle laughed, nudging Claude.

"Why don't you just marry her already? The whole family's been waiting!" My mom came over and smacked him over the head with her wooden ladle. "Leave them alone Ephraim! You dear take your time, love is patient after all." Claude smiled, then turned to me.

He seemed nervous, but he grabbed my hands. "Actually, my star, I have one more thing for you."

Ursul 🐙:
I sighed as I dipped my toes into the water. Ursul had gone to find some ingredients for his potions and should be back before the sunset. I watched as the waves lapped the shore, and thought that the only thing that could make me more relaxed would be if Ursul's arms were wrapped around me.

Then I saw him on the horizon, with his sack thrown over his shoulder and something cradled in his arms. He smiled at me as he came closer, and I was able to make out the shape of a horse in his arms.

"(Y/n), my Pearl, I have a gift for you!" I excitedly came towards him, taking the creature from his arms. It was a scaled house, with the tail of a fish and all the colors of a rainbow. "It's called a hippocamp. I found her abandoned in the middle of a coral reef." I couldn't contain my excitement as I sat down in the saltwater and touched the creature's hair.

"What do you want to call her dearest?" I thought for a moment, then thought of the perfect name. "Her name shall be Letitia." Ursul smiled at me. "That's a perfect name my Pearl," Letitia whined, splashing water at me.

Ursul sat next to me, petting Letitia gently. "Hippocampus are rare." I nodded my head, finding myself falling even more in love with her, and my dearest Ursul. "They are as rare as true love is. As rare as my love for you is."

I looked at Ursul, curious as to where he was going with this. "My dearest (y/n), I hope you'll accept this second gift."

Ratigan🐭:
I took a deep breath as I finished grading the last paper. I looked out the window, giggling at the scene. The boys had begged Ratigan to come play with them, and after some convincing from me, he agreed. He was now chasing around the energetic boys in a game of tag. I felt so grateful to have him.

I turned back to the stack of papers and started placing them on the boys' desks so they could review the material when they got back. None of them had a failing grade, but there was a question that almost all of them seemed to struggle with. Ratigan was a great teacher, and I knew he would go in-depth about it.

I had just sat back in my chair, my leg aching, when Ratigan and the boys came back in. Ratigan was holding a box, and all the boys were staring at it, chattering excitedly. Ratigan came up to me, kneeling next to me. "We have a present for you, my treasure." I looked in the box and found the most adorable kitten.

I gently picked him up, marveling at how soft his gray fur was, staring into his heterochromatic eyes. He cuddled into me as I held him, and I came to with a name for him on the spot.

"Hello, Sebastian." Ratigan smiled at me. "So you like him, love?" I nodded my head. "I love him, Ratigan, thank you so much!" The boys cheered around us, then Ratigan motioned for them to quiet down.

After they did, he looked at me with love in his eyes. "There is one more thing I have for you darling."

Bill Sykes💵:
I sighed as I let Rosco and Soto off their leashes, tired from the long walk we just had. I looked around for Bill, but couldn't find him anywhere. He must have been in another business meeting. He was more lenient towards debtors now, thankfully.

I decided to sit down in the living room, next to the fireplace. Rosco and Soto joined me, resting their heads in my lap. I happily pet the both of them as I waited for Bill to come back.

I didn't have to wait too long, as I soon heard the door opening. Rosco and Soto jumped up, eagerly greeting their master. I heard him laugh, and saw him protecting something in his arms. Upon closer inspection, I could see it was fluffy and rather large.

Bill smiled at me. "(Y/n), darling. I have a present for you." He came towards me, showing me the thing in his arms. It was a puppy! It was massive, but still a puppy. Bill handed her to me, and my hands almost drowned in her fur.

"This is a Caucasian shepherd dog, or a Russian bear dog. It will grow to be about the size of a small horse, and I thought you would like her. She's about six months old." I nodded my head, sitting down so I didn't drop her to cuddle with her.

"Does She have a name yet?" Bill shook his head no. "Then I'll call her Sasha! Do you like that name? Do you Sasha?" The puppy wagged her tail and licked my face, causing me to laugh. She then ran to play with Rosco and Soto, who sniffed around her, not quite sure what to make of her but gladly playing with her after a minute.

"I'm glad you love her." I turned to Bill and kissed him. "I love her so much. Thank you, Bill." He smiled at me, then reached into his pocket. "I actually have one more thing for you, my love."