First date-hades

Using magic, it didn't take long to get to the beach in Crete. It was indeed beautiful, with white sandy shores and clear, calm waves. I was unsure of what Hades wanted us to do here until he snapped his finger and got us in outfits appropriate for swimming.

"Are you sure you want to swim?" I asked as I looked over my shoulder. "Listen doll face, the most that'll haired to me is that my hair'll go out. Now don't worry, we came here to have fun, didn't we?" I giggled and nodded my head, then tentatively put my feet in the water. It was surprisingly warm, and Hades sun joined me.

It was relaxing at first, but it didn't take long until the mischievous god splashed water at me. I sputtered, trying to get the salt out of my eyes, but then playfully glared at him. "Oh, this is war." Hades cocked an eyebrow. "I don't think you know what you're getting yourself into, dearest." I felt my smile grow wider. "I've never lost a splash battle in my life, and I don't intend for this to be the first." I splashed water towards him, and his hair went out, causing me to laugh rather unattractively. "Oh, is on darling."

The next hour was spent trying to subdue each other in the salty water until we were both out of breath from the exertion and the laughter. Hades looked at me with the biggest sincere smile I'd ever seen on him. "I say we call this a tie darling." I sighed. "Fine, but I won." Hades wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Whatever you say toots."

We played on the beach, admiring the sunset, listening to the soft waves, and enjoying each other's warmth. I looked over at Hades and broke the peaceful silence. "This has been the best day of my life." Hades looked down at me and started to massage my hand. "It's been the best of mine too, ílie mou."