Wedding 3

Bill Sykes💵:
I smiled as looked at our lavish but small wedding. Bill didn't have any family, and I only had my parents and a couple of aunts and uncles, but it was all we needed. My dress was all I could have ever dreamed about, and everything looked perfect.

I smiled at my father as he linked his arm with mine. "I'm so happy for you my dear." I kissed his temple, grateful that his tuberculosis was cured now, and it was all thanks to Bill.

I tried not to hold my breath as the piano started playing, and walked down the aisle with my dad. Time seemed to slow down as Bill smiled at me, waiting for me to reach him. It didn't take long, and soon, dad was handing me off with tears in his eyes. "Take good care of her." Bill nodded, simply responding, "I will."

The ceremony didn't last long, and before I knew it, it was time for the reception. Everyone was dancing and laughing. I was currently dancing with my uncle Tommy, but as the song ended, I heard a ringing of glass. I looked over to see Bill trying to get everyone's attention.

"Excuse me, I would like to say a few words." Everyone got quiet and waited for him to continue. "You see when I first met (y/n), I was a lousy excuse of a person, but I didn't see it that way! It took a person like (y/n), from the lowest of lows, to literally pull me out of a river and help me as she probably lost her day's wages to do so. I had never even heard of something like that, I thought she was insane." There was some laughter before he continued.

"But she wasn't insane. She just had a big heart. A heart big enough to look at a no-good fool like me and see the good in me." He was looking me straight in the eyes at this point, and he raised his glass to me.

"So here's to (y/n), a beautiful woman with an even more beautiful heart, who I will willingly give my heart to for the rest of my life." I sighed and pulled Bill into a kiss, and heard cheering all around me.

As we exited the venue, ready to go on our honeymoon, I found myself almost overly excited to spend the rest of my life with this man.

Maleficent🥀:
I smiled as I finally found the last clue, my hunt was near Its end. As part of fey marriage tradition, Maleficent and I decided to send each other on scavenger hunts for things we would need for the wedding. From various clues, I knew that I was looking for my wedding dress, which Maleficent had made by hand.

The last clue read, "a place of dread, a place of beauty. You found me here once nearly dead. In this place of rebirth, you'll find a dress within to be wed." I smiled and started to head to the clearing where I had first met Maleficent.

After about ten minutes of walking, I made it and found a beautiful sight. The dress was on a mannequin, made of large roses and beautifully intertwined vines. The gold string I had been making when Maleficent brought Hermes home was draped delicately around, perfectly accenting the dark color of the roses.

There was also a small tiara, made from branches, flowers, and small bones. I bounced in excitement and quickly got changed, marveling at how easy it was to get into and how it fit me so well. As soon as I placed the tiara on top of my head, I saw another note.

"Now back to our cottage you must go, and join me as one, and live in eternal bliss, much different from long ago." I smiled and hooked up my dress, basically sprinting back to the cottage.

Once I got there, breathing heavily but not a hair out of place, I was at the start of the aisle. The three fairies were waiting to walk me down the aisle, they had insisted upon it, and our relationship had been repaired as we were doing the wedding planning. Flora and Fauna held my hands as Merryweather got behind me to hold the train of my dress.