They meet your family 3

Those who can't meet your family this chapter are Maleficent and Father Gothel

Bill Sykes💵:
I thanked Bill as he opened the car door for me, looking towards the old house my parents lived in. He took my hand and walked me up to the door, seemingly very confident, but I could tell he was nervous by the tenseness in his shoulders, and the way his jaw was clenched slightly. I squeezed his hand three times in support, and he responded the same way.

We made it to the die and I knocked on it. My mother opened the door, smiling wearily at me, but her face fell as she saw Bill behind me. "I'm sorry sweetie, but I don't think this is the best time for you to bring him over, your fathers deathly sick, and I can't afford the medicine..." she looked down at the ground ashamed. Bill looked at her. "What medicine does he need?" Mother looked at him. "I can't quite remember the name for it, but the one for tuberculosis." Bill nodded, then went back to the car and drove off.

Mom let me inside, where I saw dad lying on his reclining chair, coughing into a handkerchief already speckled with blood. After about a half hour, Bill was back. He came in with the medicine my father needed, and although it would be slow, a recovery would be made. My mother hugged Bill, and my father shook his hand. He was almost immediately welcomed into the family.

Maleficent🥀:
I took a deep breath as I relaxed underneath the tree. It was quiet, with a gentle breeze moving the grass around me. I leaned against the tree, closing my eyes and relishing in the nostalgia that this place held. After another moment, I heard someone sit beside me. I opened one eye and saw Maleficent playing with the flowers around us.

I reached to hold his hand, which he gladly returned. "This place means something to you, don't it love." I nodded my head. "This is where my mother and I would play and make flower crowns when I was younger. Her ashes are scattered here too." Maleficent nodded.

He pulled me onto his lap, hugging me tight. "Places like this are rather important, and I can feel the love and happiness that you and your mother created here." I smiled, cuddling into him. I looked up at him, asking, "Do you have any places like this?"

Maleficent started quite for a moment, then he sighed. "Fairies don't really have parents, but I do have a place deep in the woods that brings me comfort like this does to you." I nodded. "Maybe you could take me there someday?" He smiled down at me, kissing the top of my head. "Of course princess."

Father Gothel🌼:
I sighed as I looked at the picture in my wallet. Gothel had gone to run some errands and wouldn't be back till later, giving me plenty of time to mourn my family. They had died in a car crash when I was fifteen. I couldn't even go visit their graves as I was being hunted by the law. I let a tear run down my face, clutching the picture and trying my best not to sob.

I stayed like that for a few minutes, then I heard the door open. I tried to compose myself, but the tears still hadn't stopped when Gothel came in. He took one look at me, then dropped everything and sat down next to me. "What's the matter, my love?" I looked at him, showing him the picture.

He took it and looked at it. He sighed, kissing my forehead. "It's going to be fine (y/n). I'm sure they're proud of you, wherever they are."

Captain Hook🏴‍☠️:
I sighed in contentment as I sunbathed on the deck of the Jolly Roger. I was glad to relax after a long day, but then a shadow started covering me. I opened my eyes and saw James standing above me.

"Do you need anything James?" He sat down next to me, holding my hand. "(Y/n), love, I've been thinking. Would you like to go see your father?" I bit my lip. I had been missing him...

I nodded my head. James smiled and pulled me to my feet. "Great! Let's go find him then!" He motioned his hand and a fairy came forward, flying around us and sprinkling us in pixie dust. I flew up and waited for James to join me. I held his hand and we made our way to London.

After a few hours, We made it, Ave began looking for my father. It only took about fifteen minutes before I heard him yelling my name. I pulled James in the direction his voice was coming from. My father looked as put together as ever, but he looked exhausted. I looked at James for reassurance, and he nodded, smiling at me. I took a deep breath, and stayed out from behind the building we were hiding behind.

"Dad?" My father's head snapped towards me, and his eyes filled with tears. He ran forward to hug me, bring his face in my shoulder. "Where have you been (y/n)?" I hugged him back. "I've been in neverland dad! It's so amazing! I've had so much fun, and I found love!" My father looked at me. "Love?" I nodded, and motioned for James to come forward.

Dad stood up as James came towards us, looking at him skeptically. I grabbed James hand, smiling at dad. "Dad, this is captain James Hook, my lover." Dad sighed, looking at me. "Are you happy?" I nodded my head. "I'm happy as can be dad." He smiled. "Why don't you two at least stay for dinner?" I looked at James, who nodded his head. "We'd love to dad. And maybe afterwards, we could take you to neverland!"