Chapter four

Hayley was thinking, she was sooner or later going to get the whole pregnancy body, obviously

Hayley was thinking, she was sooner or later going to get the whole pregnancy body, obviously. So she wanted to wear some clothing that she wouldn't be able to in a while.

Making her way down the streets of New Orleans, she held bags of clothes, and an outfit already on her. The outfit she was wearing was not necessarily her style, or her old style, but she's been wanting to try these kinds of outfits for a while now. Due to the pregnancy she can only wear these for a short while longer.

While she was walking, some random lady who gave Hayley sinister vibes bumped into her, didn't even apologise just spared her one creepy ass smile and continued on like nothing had happened, what a bitch.

Sitting down on one of the benches, she places all of the shopping bags down beside her, there was at least three full to the brim - she stole Klaus's card without him knowing.

"Dumb move coming to the quarter wolf." A random vamp spat.

Hayley groaned, "I've had enough of taking shit from you leeches." The pregnant werewolf seethes. Standing up, she kicks the vampire in the stomach, pushing him to the ground and breaking his neck like a stick with her foot.

The vampires behind her she was about to fight were killed by Rebekah, "now that's no way to treat a pregnant girl, I do hate bad manners." She mocks, dropping the hearts to the floor.

"Badass!" Hayley cheers, smirking proudly at the blonde original vampire.

"Not so bad yourself." Rebekah laughs softly, gesturing to the outfit and the neck snapped vampire on the floor.

"Thanks Bex." Hayley laughed, grabbing her shopping bags and allowing Rebekah to vamp speed them home.

"This is why I told you never to leave the house. Werewolves are banned in the Quarter. I had a plan, and your little nighttime stroll put it all in peril! Leave him!" Klaus ordered, his tone increasing in volume. "You've done enough don't you think? Leaving a trail of bodies?" He asked angrily.

"If I hadn't overheard this lot bragging about werewolf heads, everyone here would be screwed. And don't give me that crap about having a plan. You've had all the time in the world to execute a plan, and no one's seen you do a damn thing! Elijah made a deal to protect your child, so that it could save you from your selfish, rotten self. But you obviously don't give a damn about the child or Elijah, because what have you done to honor it?" Rebekah rants in anger and annoyance.

"I have done everything. Let me spell it out for you, shall I? From the day I arrived, Marcel hasn't trusted me. From Day One, he's had his vampires ingest toxic vervain which, as you know, little sister, protects them from my mind control. I needed a spy, someone on the inside with me who Marcel would never suspect. So, I created a Day Zero and got there first. Marcel had just lost six vampires, thanks to your little murder spree, and he needed new recruits. So, I made the new one mine, before he'd had even a drop of vervain. But we all know the real way to a man is through his heart, so I got the bartender to go out with him." Klaus explains.

The Original Hybrid dragged the vampire inside, the pregnant werewolf and the female original following shortly after him.

"And this one – I'm gonna drain him of vervain, compel him to believe his mates found religion and moved to Utah, so that he can explain to Marcel why he lost three more vampires tonight." He informs his tone still loud with anger. "Does anyone have any more questions? No? Good, because I have a question. Hayley, what were you doing in the bloody French Quarter in the first place? Answer me!" He screams at the she-wolf

Hayley turns to Klaus fire blazing in her eyes, "you do not yell at me Niklaus Mikealson." She spits out, "I went to the fucking clothes store are you happy? I mean you should be you get to see all this." She sassily answers gesturing to her body.

Niklaus has never had someone stand up him like that, and Hayley doing just that makes heat pool in his stomach, her fire is a massive turn on for him. In Mystic Falls, he hadn't really known anything about her other than she knew Tyler Lockwood and was attractive. But this fire, he never knew she had it, and he wanted to know more about her, she intrigued him.