Chapter fifty one

51. ABUSE YOUR POWER

"That looks painful

"That looks painful."

"It does."

Hayley simply laughed at their comments, continuing to chuck eggs at the unconscious Du Martel siblings who were tied to chairs at Freya and Keelin's house, where they'd chosen to go to.

After Rebekah had come back with the two unconscious Du Martel siblings, they had all left the party. Gia and Marcel had chosen to go back to their house, opting to spend alone time together instead of getting involved in the drama.

"We should dye her hair green." Kol suddenly clapped his hands together with an evil smirk forming on his lips as he looked toward the unconscious redhead.

"Excellent idea, fellow psychopath." Hayley smirked back with a similar evilness as he twister her wrist and Aurora's red locks of hair changed a neon green in an instant.

"Comedic gold." Davina snorted, looking at the redhead - now green-haired woman - who Hayley began drawing the makeup of the joker on. The brunette witch took out the camera once again and snapped a photo of the scene.

"Alright well call us when they awaken, we have places to be.." Hayley winked, grabbing klaus by his hand - as he was the closest to her - and inside the house, heading toward the bedroom they'd already claimed at this house.

"They're going to fuck."

"Oh really I don't know."

"How it's really-"

"I was being sarcastic!"

"Hay bale, Nikloose, the- MY EYES!" Kol shrieked all of a sudden as he absentmindedly walked into the room, gagging dramatically and speeding away (and into many walls his way) as his eyes caught sight of a half naked Hayley straddling his shirtless brother, the both of them in a heated kiss. He had somehow forgotten they were literally going upstairs to have sex, and all the rooms were soundproof.

Hayley blinked slowly looking down at a angry klaus who let out a groan of frustration, placing his head on Hayley's chest as the she-wolf shook with silent laughter. Imaging the disgusted expression on Kol's face as he entered the room.

"We have to go." Hayley chuckled lightly, running her hands through the original hybrids hair as he hummed distractedly, peppering light kisses to her chest and up her neck and she bit her lip harshly to repress a moan when her found her sweet spot.

"We can finish this later." Hayley promised seriously, pulling away hastily as she felt her own arousal begin to rebuild and she knew if she agreed to continuing this, everyone downstairs would be waiting for a long time.

Klaus sighed heavily, the urge to rip his younger brother limb from limb growing by the second, before he finally got up and put his shirt back on : pouting as he made his way downstairs with Hayley.

Hayley almost laughed aloud when she spotted Kol on the sofa, curled up into a ball while his face scrunched up in disgust, everyone looking at him in disbelief.

"You knew they were in the middle of.. that.. why would you just barge in?!" Davina exclaimed, flailing her arms around in exhaustion.

"I forgot!" Kol cried out dramatically, curling further into a foetal position and Hayley, this time, couldn't repress her laughter.

"This is not a laughing matter, you dirty bale of hay." Kol scowled, looking toward the amused she-wolf as he finally sat up normally.

"back to the matter at hand." Rebekah restricted the conversation, looking over at the Du Martel siblings who were half awake and half asleep.

"Well I have something - more like someone - I have to do so let's make this quick." Hayley clapped her hands together, boldly strutting over to the pair Du Martels.

"Please tell me you got that on camera." Davina whispered to Rebekah, referring to kol being in a foetal position with revulsion written all over his features.

"Oh you know I did." Rebekah whispered with a smirk tugging at her pink lips, briefly showing the photos to the brunette witch who gave the female original a discreet high five.

No one even blinked when Hayley got out a bedazzled revolver from her handbag and shot the Du Martel woman in the chest, the wooden bullet nearing her heart. Hayley was doing what OG Aurora had done to Elijah.

The woman with green dyed hair jumped in her seat, sputtering on her blood as her eyes frantically surveyed the situation which was incredibly hard to do while.. well.. dying.

Hayley smiled to herself and let Aurora to struggle before she walked over to Tristan and while staring into auroras eyes, in which the life were fading out of, she yanked Tristans heart out of his chest.

That was for OG Jackson. Now while she, herself, was not necessarily close with Jackson, his death in the show cause OG Hayley pain and it was really kinda heartbreaking watching Hayley mourn him.

Aurora's eyes widened and glossed over with tears but before she could even comprehended the fact the her brother, her life long companion, had died : another bullet was shot and this one pierced right through her heart, killing her immediately.

Hayley looked at the two corpses in disinterest before turning her gaze to klaus who was already staring at her and while sucking the blood off of one of her fingers, her eyes stayed locked onto his before she smirked at him, him smirking back and the both of them speeding away shortly after.

"Well then..."

"I'm not cleaning this tragic mess up."

"Me neither."

"I don't clean!"

"As always, I will clean up the mess."