Chapter thirty nine

39. LOWEST LOWS

"I will shamelessly admit, Esther, I am a tad psychotic but I would never - ever harm a child

"I will shamelessly admit, Esther, I am a tad psychotic but I would never - ever harm a child." Hayley growled out, ramming her combat boot wearing foot right into Esther's throat.

"I feel like we should make a website of our own with just videos of badass Hayley edits." Davina states out of the blue as she watched Hayley fume and torture the screaming original witch.

"And pay people for website access." Kol nodded in agreement and approval of his girlfriends plan.

"We would make a lot of money." Freya, surprisingly, added into the conversation : having only just been standing back and watching with apparent satisfaction and joy as Esther bled and begged for mercy - even throwing some clearly useless threats in there.

"Absolutely not." Klaus all but snarled, he may not be in a relationship of any kind with the she-wolf but that did stop his strong, genuine feelings and therefore his protectiveness was completely through the roof.

"I agree with Niklaus." Elijah spoke up smoothly, though internally snarling - he selfishly decided he wouldn't allow other people the satisfaction of watching the she-wolf he had grown to love be her normal, charmingly badass self. Apologies to the rest of the population in advance.

"And I happen to agree with both of them." Rebekah stated, her blue eyes blazing with a barely hidden fury at the fought of people sexualising the she-wolf. Obviously if you had eyes, you could see that Hayley was possibly one of the most attractive people on earth, but, Rebekah being the easily jealous and possessive person she is was not about to allow the world a chance at seeing the glory that was the Marshall woman.

"Not a surprise." Kol rolled his eyes.

"What was that?" Their attention was brought back to the scene by Hayley's amusedly taunting voice, her emerald green eyes gleaming crazily, one of her hands holding up what appeared to be a bleeding tongue, "oh right you cant speak, I've got your tongue."

"Oh wow." Davina grimaced uncomfortably, turning away for the gruesome scene : sure, she has grown a lot more comfortable around dead and mutilated bodies, I mean - she had to because she lived with the Mikaelsons, but that scene was a little to much for her.

"Damn girl." Marcel whistled lowly, in a platonic fashion, his internal fear for the she-wolf growing - he wasn't necessarily afraid of her as of now but he knew if he ever got on her bad side he'd be absolutely shitting himself. Not that he'd admit it aloud.

"Damn indeed." Klaus whispered in a state of awe as he took in the Marshall woman. Her emerald green eyes shining crazily yet still so lively and warm, her black cami top partly stained with blood that simply added to the insanely attractive look, her plump ruby red lips were pulled into a sadistic smirk and while it was a rare sight for them to say it completely suited her face, oddly enough flattering her features.

Hayley looked up from her torturing, which she was enjoying immensely, and caught the original hybrids eyes, winking at him with a sparkle in her emerald eyes before refacing the original mother who was simply sputtering up blood as her mouth, without her tongue, tried to produce spells or threats - pleas would even do.

"Lovey, how would you like to do the honours." Hayley laughed wholeheartedly as Esther's eyebrows drew together in confusion and concern for her own safety but everyone else knew who she was talking to.

"I would be honoured." Freya smirked largely, walking toward her good friend and her beaten mother, slowing her pace for dramatic effect. She was a Mikealson after all.

"Let's see.." Freya drawled out thoughtfully, "you abandoned me.. so the rightful punishment is for us to bury you alive, abandoning you to die alone in the coffin, to rot and suffocate all. by. your. self." Freya mocked pouted in faux sympathy.

"I like the sound of this." Kol cackled, certainly looking forward to getting to know the more twisted side of his older and openly favourite sister.

"Rest in the deepest depths of hell, you utterly shameful mother and revolting person." Hayley muttered, blowing a mocking kiss at the wooden coffin which the originals were lowering into the ground, the desperate banging on the coffin from inside being heard loud and clear, though no words as her tongue was.. well... detached.

"I have to say - this has been one fun day." Kol smirked, looking down joyfully at the grave which they'd buried their mother alive in : the now significantly weaker pounding on the coffin still being heard.

"I'd have to agree." Hayley nodded, remembering happily how she'd craved Esther's tongue out of her mouth, good times.

"Niklaus?" Suddenly a accented voice was heard from behind them all, all of them turning in alert to face the grey haired blue eyed man.

Hayley's eyes winded considerably, recognising the man in front of her immediately - honestly having forgotten briefly, with all the drama, of how he made his way into the OG plot.

"Ansel.."