Chapter fifty

50. THE DEVIL IN ME

Gia smirked, clearly wanting to watch the bloodbath happen, as she took Marcels hand and led him onto the dance floor, the pair swaying to the music in the background

"Oh there he is." Rebekah muttered amusedly as she caught sight of her half-brother who has finally sped back into the room, looking thoroughly annoyed. "Nice of you to finally join the party."

"Rebekah I will snap your neck." Klaus threatened seriously, he wasn't in the mood right now. Hiding from your crazy ex lover does that to someone.

"Do that and Hayley won't have sex with your for god knows how long, she'll still have me and Elijah to please her." Rebekah retorted, cackling as her brothers eyes widened, knowing full well that the she-wolf would do that.

"No need to threaten him with sex, buttercup, just threaten him with bodily harm." Hayley walked over, giggling a little as she wrapped an arm around Rebekah's waist.

"My apologies, love." Rebekah chuckled, turning to wrap her arms around Hayley's neck and bringing the brunette into a heated, passionate kiss.

"Enjoying the show are we?" Hayley asked loudly as she pulled back, looking all the people who were staring at them with a variety of different expressions.

The people watching jumped in surprise before they swiftly turned back to what they were doing, occasionally sneaking glances at the siblings and the brunette in the red dress.

"Now where would I find Aurora?" Hayley inquired with a sweet smile gracing her lips as she looked questionably at all the siblings, her emerald eyes shining with a malicious look.

"Well she's over there currently, Rea." Gia announced as her and Marcel approached, she was ready to see Hayley in action. Her nickname for Hayley was based off of her birth given name, Andrea, because she decided she wanted to give the she-wolf a special nickname.

"Thanks, doll. You look gorgeous by the way." Hayley smiled briefly at the girl who smiled back with a wink, before she grabbed klaus's hand and walked right into the centre of the room where Aurora was with her brother.

"What are-"

The Original hybrid's words were cut off when Hayley pulled him closer to her, wrapping her around his neck as their lips met in a passionate kiss. Pouring all of her hidden jealously into the kiss and pulling him closer to her, her fingers running through his hair as his hands gripped her slim waist tightly.

"No need to be jealous, my love, I only have eyes for you." Klaus smirked as he pulled back, his voice sounding slightly breathless.

"Oh I know I'm just showing that skank that your mine." Hayley shrugged nonchalantly, her fingers tracing klaus's jaw while her emerald eyes shon with mischief and possessiveness.

Klaus chuckled wholeheartedly at her words, smiling at her lovingly before he noticed a fuming Aurora out of the corner of his eye and a smirk grew on his lips.

Rebekah, who had stood off to the side with her brother, Marcel and Gia, chuckled to herself when she saw Aurora storming out with Tristan following after her.

"I'm going to go fetch Hayley a present." Rebekah smirked broadly and before anyone could even ask any questions - she had already sped of and away from the main party.

"Who is that brunette whore anyway?" Aurora Du Martel seethed as she turned to her brother, her vampire features just itching to come out.

"Her name-"

Tristan's words cut short as a loud crack echoed throughout the room, followed by the thud on the floor when his body dropped, his neck twisted at an awkward angle.

"Oops." Rebekah smirked as she looked down at the Du Martel man, not even the slightest bit apologetic about her actions.

Auroras eyes briefly widened before a fierce look entered her eyes, but before she could do anything Rebekah snapped her neck as well. Looking down at the unconscious bodies of the Du Martel siblings with a pleased smile - knowing her beloved would be happy with the gift.

A quiet gasp was heard and Rebekah's head snapped up to see Aya at the doorway, looking conflicted between helping Tristan or bolting.

She should have probably ran.

Rebekah immediately took action, throwing the nearest wooden thing she could make into a stake into the woman's heart and watching in satisfaction as she desiccated, dying before her eyes.

"Hayley probably would have killed her anyway, she was Elijah's past lover." Rebekah mused with a shrug, leavings Aya's body on the floor as she dragged both of the Du Martel siblings along, her makeup and outfit still perfectly in tact.

This ought to be fun.