Chapter thirty

30. THIS CITY

Two and a half months had gone by

Two and a half months had gone by. The city had been at peace, no war, and only a few casualties from sloppy baby vampires. But really that was it.

Elijah and Marcel were working on finding peace throughout all of the different factions. Father Kieran as human representative and Davina for the witches. Marcel had obviously taken up leader of the vampire faction and unsurprisingly Hayley was offered chance to be werewolf representative but she turned it down, not being a politics person so the werewolf's currently didn't have a seat at the table.

Speaking of werewolves, the curse that Marcel had placed on them had been lifted and they were always trying to converse with Hayley but with her three original bodyguards that could barely even say a casual hello.

Surprisingly, Hayley felt a tiny bit bad and decided to make moonlight rings for all of the pack because there was no way in hell that she was marrying Jackson. Ever.

Davina and Kol's relationship had taken a positive turn when they had talked things out : he ended up unintentionally telling her about some of his major insecurities and she comforted him and understood. So from there on they started being in a actual, healthy relationship and the both of them couldn't be happier.

Other than that, Hayley's pregnancy was swiftly approaching eight months and her mood swings and cravings were all over the place. Like, if you were planning on being around her you'd have to either prepare for the best compliments ever or the most creative threats. It was a mix of the both.

Tonight, the Mikealson's were planning on hosting a party for everyone of all factions to attend. They had invited the werewolf's also even as they constantly worried that Hayley would leave them to go join her people.

"You look absolutely radiant." Elijah spoke honestly as he looked down at the heavily pregnant werewolf with a high level of love.

Hayley was sporting a pastel blue sweetheart neckline silk dress that reached just below her knees on her feet she wore pure white coloured heels, her hair was pulled up into fishtail braid and her lips were painted in a cherry red lipstick.

"I cannot wait until this baby comes out of me." Hayley sighed out, groaning lightly as the baby kicked within her stomach as if agreeing with her.

"Yes, well it would seem she agrees with that statement." Elijah commented chucking lightly as he offers the Marshall woman his arm.

"Whats taking so-" Rebekah entered the room only to pause in her tracks when she saw Hayley's absolutely stunning appearance, and her undead heart began to beat faster than ever before.

"Rebekah you look lovely." Hayley stated genuinely as she smiled at the Mikealson girl.

Rebekah was dressed in a mid-thigh length violet coloured dress that had spaghetti straps, her blonde hair was left down in elegant waves and her feet were clad in matching violet coloured heels, her lips were coated in a sparkly clear lip gloss and she wore a bit of black mascara.

"Says you." Rebekah retorted as she kissed both of Hayley's cheeks and embraced her shortly.

Just then, Davina and Kol came down the stairs together. Davina's hair being more than a little disheveled and practically the embodiment of sex hair.

"I'm so thankful that their room has a silencing spell." Hayley muttered, remembering how as soon as the pair of them go together she put a privacy spell on their shared bedroom.

"Amen." Rebekah mumbled out in agreement, scrunching her nose up in disgust as the stench of sex was practically fogging up her senses as it came off of her brother and the Claire witch.

"Vina, come over here." Hayley beckoned her over, not wanting to move around and when the Claire girl approached her, she ran her hands through Davina's messy hair and made it look less like sex hair.

"Hello people." Kol smirked boyishly as he came over toward the group and wrapped an arm around Davina's shoulder and pulled the young witch into his side.

"Your look amazing, Vina." Hayley hummed in approval as she smiled at the young witch.

Davina was wearing a burgundy two piece outfit : her velvet high-waisted burgundy skirt reached slightly past her knees and hung to her curbed well while her off the shoulder burgundy top was quite short, allowing the bare skin of her stomach to show off. Her hair was left down and straight and her lips were coated in a burgundy colour gloss.

"Thanks, Kol got the outfit for me." Davina beamed back. When she and Kol had first got together he had been always buying her gifts from jewellery to chocolates and while she said it was to much at first, now she learned to simply thank him and accept the fact he was going to continue to spend a load of money on her.

Just then Freya and Finn made their way down the staircase with tender smiles on each of their faces as they watched everyone interact.

Freya was dressed in a dark green halter neck dress that had a v-shape neckline and that ended just before her knees, her hair was pulled into a low bun with the front two strands framing her face, her lips were painted with a nude pink lipstick and on her feet she wore black open toe high heels.

"You look great, sister." Kol said as he pressed a kiss to her cheek and sending a nod to his older brother.

"Hey, you didn't say I looked pretty." Rebekah butted in with a small pout on her face, she was mostly joking though.

"That's because Freya's my favourite." Kol grinned cheekily at his younger sister.

Rebekah let out a indignant huff of disbelief and Freya smiled to herself, this is all she had ever dreamed off for a thousand years and now she finally had the family she'd always wanted.

"Where Klaus?" Davina asked in confusion, knowing that usually where ever the pregnant werewolf was, Klaus was always a few steps behind her.

"Already mingling so it seems." Elijah replied with a small hum, finally speaking out instead of smiling peaceful at the mundane scene that was acting out in front of him.

"Let's get going then." Hayley smirked as she linked arms with Rebekah and Davina while Rebekah linked arms with Freya, and the four stunning girls waltzed off towards the party.