Chapter thirty six

36. QUEENS ON THE THRONE

"Of course mother would come back just as nothing but happiness was within our reach

"Of course mother would come back just as nothing but happiness was within our reach." Klaus spoke bitterly as he paced around in front of the sofa were everyone had gathered around.

"Utterly bitchy move." Davina mumbled under her breath, she'd never personally met the Mikealson mother but from everything she'd been told it was lucky of her to have not met Esther yet.

"We should just kill her, bam, job done." Hayley stated simply, making explosive hand motions.

"I completely agree with you, Hay bale." Kol mused as he sat forward slightly and pointed at Hayley with a eager nod of agreement.

"You just want your turn to kill the bitch." Rebekah rolled her eyes at her brother, definitely no disagreeing on the fact that they needed to defeat their mother - and fast.

"Can you blame me." Kol retorted with a casual shrug, like they weren't talking about how they would have to murder their mother.

"I vote Freya to kill her." Hayley raised her hand as if she were in a classroom ; she knew that Freya had a build up of rage and despair which she simply needed to unleash and Hayley was all for helping her.

"I concur." Finn stated, after many conversations with his siblings and viewing from their perspective about their mother, he'd grown to not care about what would happen to her anymore, plus he wouldn't let anything happen to his little niece.

"Maybe Nik and Freya could double team on mommy dearest." Kol suggested with a wicked smirk on this face, a dark, completely malicious  glint in his brown eyes.

"I like your thinking, Koala." Hayley smirked back at the youngest Mikealson brother, the same dark gleam in her emerald eyes, she wouldn't allow that old hag to lay a single crusty finger on her child.

"Evil minds think alike, Hay bale." Kol chuckled.

"To interpret your psychopathic thinking." Rebekah started, "we don't even know where she is."

"Locator spell." Hayley, Davina and Freya all said in sync.

"Lovely, let's get to it." Klaus smirked, admittedly eager to kill his mother who had never properly acted like a maternal figure anyway.

"Hayley, may I come in?" Elijah quizzed from outside of the nursery door, the nursery being the room that Hayley had retired to too take care of her hungry baby.

"Yup." Hayley said popping the p, running her fingers affectionately through the small tuffs of brown hair which lay atop her daughters head.

Elijah walked into the room, taking a long moment to admire the effortless beauty of the woman he knew himself to be deeply in love with : the way her olive skin glistened in the sunlight which streamed through the windows, the way her face was always completely bare of any makeup and how her ruby red lips remained a constant temptation for her and the way her emerald green eyes lit up with love when she looked at her daughter.

"Have they found Esther yet?" Hayley questioned, breaking Elijah out of his intense and intimate staring.

"Freya is currently working on that." Elijah replied as he ran his finger along the painting his half-brother had painted and hung up on the wall of the nursery.

"Do they need me?" Hayley asked knowingly as she prepared to hand her awake daughter to Elijah.

"They do." Elijah nodded with sigh as he gladly held his niece in his eyes, bouncing her lightly as he walked downstairs with the Marshall woman beside him.

"You ready, lovey?" Hayley inquired as she stepped into the space where everyone was and moved to stand beside Freya and the spell book which Freya had placed directly in front of her.

"Definitely." Freya nodded determinedly, she knew her.. mother was a powerful witch so this would most definitely power and focus but she was more determined than ever to find and end her mother.

Freya and Hayley joined hands, closed eyes and tilted their heads back in unison as incantations leave their mouths and the winds around them starts picking up, the set aflame candles begin to waver and the pair of working witches stumble slightly.

"We got the bitch." Hayley murmured with a evil smirk as the spell finished, shaking off the exhaustion which she felt and looking toward the map which showed the result of the spell.

"She's in the Bayou."