Chapter thirteen

13. OFFICIALLY A MURDERER

The wolf-witch hybrid allowed the Mikaelson family to reunite while she went to deal with more problems, now just because she's got a bun in her oven does not mean, under any circumstances, that she is useless

The problem she chose to deal with next was Celeste Dubois, ugh, Hayley hated that witch bitch with a fiery passion because thinking about it, Celeste stole the power from the harvest ritual making herself the reason the girls weren't resurrected, she also originally started the whole thing that baby Mikaelson was gonna be the death to all witches, then obviously she brought back Papa Tunde, Genevieve and Bastiana successfully bringing a whole other shit ton of drama also cursing the crescent wolves. So, yes, Celeste needed to be dealt with.

Lucky for herself and well.. most of humanity, she found the spell out of Esther's grimoire that will prevent body jumping. She also found a summoning spell that was definitely not used in the show and she decided to try it.

Down in the basement, Hayley created a circular barrier of salt for her summoning spell, then she placed a totem in the middle of the circle to bind Celeste meaning that she couldn't move, basically she was paralysed.

Closing her eyes, the pregnant brunette chanted and the winds picked up before settling back down and a thud sounded throughout the basement, followed by a groan.

"H-Hayley? W-" Sabine/Celeste coughed.

"I'm sorry, we don't have time for pleasantries, Celeste." Hayley spat out the witches real name like poison.

The witch managed to looked look surprised for a moment, then impressed before she replaced it all with a cold smirk.

Biting her lip, Hayley contemplated- she could force Celeste into giving her the remedy to cure the crescent curse, but with that comes its own set of problems, for example Jackson Kenner, her betrothed, she absolutely didn't want to marry the werewolf or anyone at this present moment, and if memory serves Jackson isn't even that appealing on the eyes. Hayley thought the wolves would be good protection for her daughter but she didn't know if she was ready to commit as an Alpha and she definitely was not ready to get married. So, hence the internal debate.

"I need you to give me the cure to crescent curse." Hayley decides after a few moments of debating.

Sabine/Celeste rose and eyebrow before nodding, not that she would admit it but a new found respect grew for the pregnant wolf with her display of bravery.

Upstairs, the mikaelson family- both dead and alive- converse about various topics, acting as if neither Finn nor Kol were actually dead, and currently in the afterlife.

"Who was that absolute delight we saw earlier?" Kol suddenly questions.

"That would Hayley Marshall, mother to your niece, Kol." Elijah informs.

"Ah, so she's the werewolf mumzy who your all positively infatuated with." Kol smirked.

"I wouldn't say-" Rebekah started only to cut herself off upon realising he was in fact rather correct in his assumptions.

"Mhm." Kol simply hummed with a large smirk.

"Is she the witch who managed to.. summon us here?" Finn spoke up for the first time.

"Yes, that would be her." Klaus nodded with a proud smile.

"Wouldn't that hurt the child?" Finn worries slightly.

Despite all his aggressive nature and repulsion towards his vampiric nature and his siblings with their casual attitude towards slaughtering innocents, he held the smallest sliver of hope that this werewolf girl and her child could be the redemption his family needed. He could see it in their eyes, even if the didn't know it or register it themselves, they were in love with her. And, with all of his negative attitude and words towards them (which was actually quite justified) he still truly did care about them, as they were his own flesh and blood, not that he would openly admit it, anyway. So, he only silently hoped and prayed that this gorgeous werewolf mother and her child would serve as the perfect redemption for his family, granting them the happiness that they needed to fill the growing void in their undead hearts.

"No, the child is perfectly fine. It is hers after all." Rebekah smiled slightly.

"And what of me?" Klaus raised an eyebrow.

"I'm truly hoping this child inherits her mother's.. well, everything." Elijah muses.

The siblings, even Finn, laugh lightly at the comment, enjoying their once in a lifetime normal sibling moment with one another.

Back Downstairs, Hayley casually leaned against the stone wall, watching as the witch made the mixture which would turn the crescent wolves back into humans, only transitioning on the full moon, not that other way around.

She didn't really want to marry the Kenner man, and she knew that Klaus would most likely slaughter him so he wouldn't have to compete for hope's love in the role as her father.. or so she thought. No offence to Jackson, but, she doesn't know him properly and she certainly couldn't find it in herself to give two shits about some werewolf customs. Yes, she was apart of their pack, a fact she was still digesting, but she didn't want to have to follow someone else's orders and rules from way back when. She did like Jackson from the The Originals but thought he'd be better friend material than a lover.

"It's done." Sabine/Celeste voice snapped the she-wolf out of her thoughts.

Hayley didn't respond, instead, she went over and harshly grabbed the container from the witches grasp, setting it down on the table at the side of the room.

Reaching down in her bra, she retrieved a small, sharp knife ; before roughly grabbing the withes hair and without much thought or any hesitation, slicing her throat.

You see, while Celeste was doing the crescent wolf deactivating curse serum, she was also working on her own spell, prohibiting the sneaky witch to body jump ever again.

So, with that, one of her main problems was dead at her feet.