•Epilogue•

the epilogue
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

10 years later✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

10 years later
・゚: *・゚:*    *:・゚*:・゚

It was a day like any other in New Orleans, the sun beaming brightly and projecting warmth onto everyone. Happy chatter and the playing of lively songs flowing through the entirety of the city and a certain contentment always lying in the air.

"Is everyone ready?" The slightly matured voice of Hayley Mikaelson née Marshall asked her children.

"Yes, Mom." They all chorused.

It had been ten years in total since the defeat of the hollow and they had all lived a life free of threats and deadly attacks.

Hope was now a solid eighteen. Don't tell anyone but Klaus cried on her birthday. She was now, not a smart eight year old instead she was a grown woman. She had beautiful locks of brunette hair with a slight ginger tint, her figure had taken a body full of appreciative curves just like her mom however she wasn't that tall being a mere five ft three. She had bright blue eyes, from her father obviously, that were always full of curiosity or mirth and she had taken up a passion for painting — something she and her father often did together.

Eloise and Allison were both sixteen. Two years younger than their older sister.

Allison had taken majorly after Rebekah looks wise. She had Rebekah's stunning blonde hair and those striking ocean blue eyes. Her nose was a cute button nose and her lips were full with a natural red tint. However, personality wise it was all Hayley. They even shared the same crazed cackle of laughter and it always freaked everyone out. Allison had taken a liking to shopping much like Rebekah but she showed interest in active activities as well — namely archery. Allison was a bundle a sarcasm and witty retorts and she was never afraid to speak her mind.

Eloise, on the other hand, was more like her father — Elijah in personality. She had taken being the mature one of the three even if she was the middle child. In appearance, she had features from both her parents. She had curly dark brown hair, and alluring emerald eyes along with full pink tinted lips, she had a light cover of freckles coating over her button nose. Eloise had taken a immense love to reading much like her father and she was a raging feminist, like both of her parents and practically all of her family.

"I love it when you take charge." Klaus teased unabashedly as he sneaked up behind his wife and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Take charge of you, you mean." Hayley corrected cheekily as she turned to face him and looped her arms around his neck — looking into his eyes with a mischievous gaze.

"That too." Klaus hummed with a small smirk before he connected their lips.

"Can you not flirt with mom in front of us por favor, it only increases my suicidal tendencies." Allison shivered dramatically.