Chapter eighteen

18. THREAT TO ME

Hayley casually laid back on the couch, cup of tea in hand and hair in in neat ballerina bun

Hayley casually laid back on the couch, cup of tea in hand and hair in in neat ballerina bun. She had just removed a twenty minute face mask which Rebekah and surprisingly Kol agreed to do with her. She was on her side cackling when Kol screamed like a little girl as the mask peeled and he thought it was his skin.

But, onto more serious matters, she was rather alert because Tyler should be arriving at any point now to try and kidnap her. She had already placed a protection spell on herself just in case and created a invisible boundary spell around herself. She wasn't playing.

Hayley sighed out of boredom as she waited for the Lockwood boy to show up, she had better things to be doing. Like flirting with Bekah or singing songs that don't even exist in this time yet. However, she just had to simply wait.

Light, supposed to be stealthy movements were heard breaking her from her thoughts.

Fina-fucking-lly, she thought as she pretended to not notice him.

The boy clearly never inherited any of the smarts from his gene pool because if he had been more observant he would have noticed how all of the Mikaelsons were home and could easily catch and kill him on the spot. Dumb little shit is what he was.

When he finally approached the Marshall Girl he made a move to jump and bang her head against the floorboards to render her unconscious, but, instead he ended up launched across the room and slammed unmercifully into the brick wall, causing he himself to fade into unconsciousness.

"Men." Hayley muttered with a scoff, her eyes dancing with mirth as she looked at Tyler who was smushed ungracefully into the now slightly broken wall.

The Originals, hearing the commotion, all burst into the room, seeing a untouched Hayley as gorgeous as ever levitating a unconscious, disheveled Tyler Lockwood behind her as she walked out of the door.

"Could someone grab a chair and chains please." Hayley smiled innocently at the Mikaelsons, widening her green eyes for added effect.

Blinking briefly, Elijah heaved a sigh before grabbing the requested objects and handing them to the pregnant werewolf.

"That was fast, you have a lot of chains around here?" Hayley peered over at the originals as she used her magic to place Tyler in the chair and wrap the chains tightly around him, right in the middle of the main living room.

"Do you know who we are, darling?" Kol raised an eyebrow at the Marshall girl, before going back to admiring her use of her magic and how easy it seemed to come to her.