Chapter forty five

45. I WANNA BE YOUR MASTER

 I WANNA BE YOUR MASTER

"There you are." Hayley smiled brilliantly upon seeing the two Mikealson brothers who had been absent all day finally making their way toward the large group, klaus holding Hope in his arm as her eyes dropped a little.

"Here we are." Klaus smiled strained as he noticed the close proximity between his sister and the woman he loved, handing said woman their daughter as he approached.

"Hi my little firefly." Hayley cooed to her daughter who's tiredness seemed to disappear as she looked up at her mother, letting out a light baby squeal as she cuddled closer into her mother.

Over Hayley's shoulder, as she continued to coo at her daughter, she gave a look to her brothers - her eyes portraying the need for them to have a conversation, she was now one hundred percent certain on her idea seeing the looks of pure sadness and heartbreak on her brother's faces she felt terrible, the first damper to her all around ecstatic mood.

Elijah and Klaus looked at their sister with furrowed brows and frowns as she walked away and beckoned them over to her - all of them making their away into one of the rooms inside the house which had a silencing spell on it.

"Here you go." Ansel smiled as she handed the barbecued meat to the she-wolf who smiled and thanked him, gently handing him her daughter as she began to eat.

"Are they talking about what I think they're talking about?" Camille asked lowly as she turned her head to face her lover, referring to the three mikealson siblings who had gone back inside of the house.

"It would appear so." Finn nodded knowingly, he was glad that Rebekah was the one to suggest the work around, and he was happy for all of his siblings happiness. And he knew deep down that the she-wolf had feelings for his siblings, even if she herself may have not even noticed yet - her feelings for any of them other than Rebekah that is.

"Kol!" Davina shrieked as Kol got on one of the scooters she'd brought on the trip, zooming around on the stone path a bit away from the actual house.

See, darling? I can-" Kol cut himself off with his own high-pitch, dramatic scream as the scooter and by consequence himself both went tumbling down the small grass hill near the pathway.

"For the love of god." Davina looked up at the sky, as if praying for help before jogging off after her boyfriend.

"Are you sure I'm related to him?" Freya sighed as she perched herself up on one of their chairs which where on the patio of the house.

"Unfortunately, yes." Finn sighed even as he smiled a tad at his siblings actions. Yes, his relationship with them in the past was extremely toxic and extremely unhealthy but finally, with the help of a certain brunette, they'd managed to have an actual healthy sibling relationship with each other.

Just then, Kol and Davina walked back toward Everyone - Kol being insanely dramatic and having a arm around Davina's shoulder, leaning against her for support. His brunette hair was all spiky and his clothes were all muddied and dirty.

"Not a word." Kol glared at everyone as he stood by the barbecue, crossing his arms over his chest as he finally let go of Davina.

Rebekah, Klaus and Elijah finally made their way out of the house - the boys smiling with a new found happiness, one which they didn't have when they arrived back home.

"Hayley can we t-"

Rebekah's question was cut of by the ringing of the she-wolfs phone. Hayley smiled apologetically at her girlfriend before digging her phone out and answering it.

"Hey J." The Marshall girl smiled, feeling like it had been forever since she last had a conversation with her boy Bestfriend.

"Hey H." Josh's voice sounded from the other end, sounding half urgent, half relieved. "We have a problem?"

"What's the problem?" Hayley quizzed cautiously as she sat up straighter, along with everyone who could hear Josh with supernatural hearing.

"Umm, the cray aunt you were on about.. she-she just took Marcel and his lady friend-"

"She what?" Hayley growled furiously, her emerald eyes shifting to their vibrant yellow werewolf colour.

"Yeah-"

"We'll be there." Hayley promised, instantly understanding what he was trying to say as she hung up on him and looked to the group of people who looked to be on high alert.

"Let's go." Klaus ordered, his happy mood changing drastically at the thought of his adoptive son being harmed in anyway, him and his siblings already speeding in the house and collecting everyone's things to they could all leave.

"What's happening?"

"We have to go save another person in this family."