Chapter fifty five

55. SHE WINS EVERY FIGHT

"Does that hurt?" Hayley pouted mockingly at the older vampire, dragging her claws across his face at a painfully slow pace

"Does that hurt?" Hayley pouted mockingly at the older vampire, dragging her claws across his face at a painfully slow pace. "Answer me." She demanded with a glare as her fingers gripped his jaw with a undeniably painful strength.

"Yes." Lucien spits out reluctantly with a glare on his face, spitting out the blood from his mouth onto the brunette who stood in front of him with a crazed looked in her otherwise enchanting emerald eyes.

"I'm using your money to buy myself an exact replica of this outfit." Hayley snapped, snapping the older vampires neck like a twig as she removed her blazer and eyed it in distaste before throwing it across the room.

"You're unbelievably sexy when you take charge love." Klaus whispered in Hayley's ear as he came up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her into his chest.

"I could say the same about you, lover boy." Hayley smirked as she twisted herself in Klaus's strong grip, encircling her arms around his neck and looking into his eyes.

"I am feeling extremely neglected over here." Rebekah leaned back into Lucien's expensive sofa with a pout on her soft pink lips, watching her lover and brother interact.

"My apologies, buttercup." Hayley grinned as she strutted her way over to the blonde, straddling her hips and pulling her into a deep breathtaking kiss.

"That better?" The brunette asked in amusement as they detached, feeling her heart warm with happiness at the pure love clear in Rebekah's blue eyes that she could get lost in.

"Much." Rebekah hummed in agreement, rubbing her hands over Hayley's clothed hips with a small smirk on her lips.

"I've found alcohol and torture devices." Klaus smirked devilishly as he reentered the room, having given his sister and Hayley some private time together. In his hands were indeed alcohol and various unique looking objects that could be used for torture.

"Ooo goody." Hayley smirked back at him, pressing a kiss to Rebekah's cheek before she climbed off of her lap and walked over to klaus, grabbing the alcohol off him and picking out a weapon of choice.

"This should be fun."

"I couldn't agree more."

Hours later, with Hayley brutally torturing a newly awake Lucien, Klaus's phone began to ring but it didn't distract Hayley from her torture in fact she seemed to zone out of the world around her as she enjoyed inflicting pain on the older vampire.

"What is it Elijah?" Klaus answered the phone though he still kept his eyes firmly on the girl he loved who looked completely in her element as she slashed up Lucien without remorse.

"I have located the kingmaker land development building Hayley described and found the venom she spoke about." Elijah informed his brother bluntly, looking around at the weak werewolves with narrowed eyes.

"I'm sure she'll be pleased to hear that."

"Please put her on the phone." Elijah said, well more like commanded to be honest and Klaus merely rolled his eyes but did as his brother said.

"Hayley, love, Elijah's on the phone." Klaus said, taking her attention away from a panting and bloody Lucien and putting it solely on him.

"Hey Eli." Hayley spoke brightly into the phone, holding it in between her shoulder and her ear as she continued to twirl the bloodied butchers knife in her hands.

"Hello, Dear." You could hear the smile in Elijah's voice - "What should I do with the.. lab?"

"Burn it." She said blandly her eyes focused on the sharp end of the knife she held in her hands, gently running her index finger over the pointy bit of the blade.

"Very well, I shall see you later my dear."

"See ya." Hayley replied with a small yet distracted smile as she passed the phone back over to klaus who took it out of her grasp and made his way back over to the sofa where his sister sat.

For hours on end, until Hayley got bored, the muffled sounds of Lucien's pain riddled screams echoed throughout the space of the penthouse.

"Thank you for providing me short lived entertainment." Hayley's sarcastic smile was the last thing Lucien saw before she uncaringly ripped his heart out of his body.

"Is that it then, no more threats?" Rebekah's partly exhausted voice rang out as she stood from the sofa and soothed out her dress, wrapping an arm around her girlfriend and leaning her head on her shoulder.

"For now, buttercup." Hayley replied quietly, pressing a loving kiss to Rebekah's temple and grabbing ahold of Klaus's hand as the three of them walked out of the penthouse.

Hayley knew there were more threats to come, but they would handle them together, as a family.