Chapter fourteen

14. BUSY SCHEDULE

The next day, a well slept and showered Hayley saunters down the stairs of the plantation

The next day, a well slept and showered Hayley saunters down the stairs of the plantation. Her curvy body was clad in a dark green silk cami top with light grey soft sleep leggings, her hair was pulled into a high pony and face was bare of any makeup- per usual.

She walked into the room and he first thing she was was the two alive brothers and two brother in caporal form all sitting on the sofas with a dead bleeding body on top of the coffee table.

"Morning you chaotic bitches." Hayley grinned, skipping towards the lot of them, not at all perturbed by the dead body literally right next to her.

"Ah, were-mumzy, sleep well?" Kol grins back.

After Hayley dealt with Celeste yesterday and she cleaned up the place and herself with magic, carefully cloaking the crescent curse cure ; she had made her way upstairs to greet the newly walking the land of living brothers, she had bonded with Kol instantly and her and Finn were off to a good start, which surprised everyone around them. But she was patient with him and didn't push him to talk nor open up, and he liked that about her, in a friendly way of course. Kol had also taken a friendly liking to the she-wolf, she certainly fit perfectly into the family and their almost as equally psychotic personality's meshed together perfectly.

"Like a log, Koala." Hayley responds. "Hi Finn." She smiles afterwards in greeting, she knew in the show that he always felt unloved and left out so she was making sure to include him in the conversations she held with the others.

"Morning Hayley." Finn softly responds. He truly liked this women, in a friendly nature, he now understand why his younger siblings (barring Kol) were so utterly infatuated with her.

"You look well Hayley." Klaus comments.

"I always look like a goddess." Hayley smirks back, Kol chuckling from his place on the couch beside her.

"I'm not denying anything." The Original Hybrid boldly, simply says.

Hayley raises an eyebrow at him, completely oblivious to how fond he had grown to be of her, before shrugging it off and grabbing her headphones and listening to music on her phone.

"Is she truly clueless to the fact that our dear siblings are oh so in love with her?" Kol questions, this being directed towards his eldest brother.

"It seems so." Finn muses, Klaus and Elijah glaring at the two from their places, eyes occasionally, involuntarily flicking over to the she-wolf he was lip syncing to her loud music, swaying slightly in her spot.

"Oh for-, you allow a pregnant woman to sit next to a dead body." Rebekah groans in annoyance as she struts her way into the room, her wedges clicking on the wooden floor.

"Oh please, Hayley is no ordinary pregnant woman." Kol scoffs.

"He's not wrong there." Klaus agrees.

"Lords above help me." Rebekah sighs in exhaustion, her gaze immediately softening when it lands on the oblivious she-wolf he was still slightly swaying on the sofa. This didn't go unnoticed by any of her brothers and they all smirked, even Finn, knowing that they'd be saved from a exaggerated lecture from their dramatic baby sister.

"Oh, hi Bekah." Hayley perks up upon seeing the female original, getting up from her place on the couch to plant a kiss on Rebekah's cheek and give her a brief loving hug before walking into the kitchen for food.

The brothers looked to their sister who had bright crimson cheeks and a giddy smile as she touched the place where the she-wolf had planted a kiss.

Finally snapping out of her stupor she saw all her brothers looking at her in amusement so she rolled her eyes, "oh shove off." She huffed.

After a little bit, the Marshall girl walked back in the room, munching on a buttered bagel and she went and sat in between Klaus and Elijah.

"We got things to do today." Hayley brings up as she swallows the last bite of her food. "Elijah you should go and help Davina with her magic today, maybe Kol should go with."

"I can exit the house in this ghostly form?" Kol raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, your allowed to go anywhere, but for people to actually see you, you how to give time your.. permission." Hayley informs.

"Alright I'll tag along with Eli." Kol smirked, jokingly winking at his elder brother.

"Oh and we should definitely kill the witches." She comments.

"Why, love?" Klaus asks, not that he was at all against the idea, he was rather curious though, but even if she refused to explain he'd still grant her wish because he was literally putty in her hands : not that she knew.

"I had a vision. That witch bitch Agnes tries to give me an abortion with mine and Sophie's link." Hayley growls lowly, infuriated.

In sync, all of the siblings vampiric features come out, rage clouding all of their expressions at the mere thought.

"In that case, I'm on it love." Klaus grounds out, flashing out of the room in an instant. That child and it's mother meant more to him then anybody, even himself, knew.

"We'll get on with our jobs now." Elijah growls slightly, still overcome with overwhelming, heated fury towards the witches who tried to murder his unborn niece.

And with that, Kol and Elijah were gone completing some of the important tasks that would change the timeline forever.