Chapter forty nine

49. MY OH MY

"All eyes on me in the centre of the ring just like a circus

"All eyes on me in the centre of the ring just like a circus." Hayley sang quietly, smirking upon seeing the dazed expressions on the surrounding people who looked at them all.

Hayley's amusement was cut short when she caught sight of the De Martel siblings conversing with one another nearby the staircase, arm in arm - with vampire bodyguards safely planted around them.

"I need a drink." Hayley huffed lightly, her expression turning sour before she made her way over to the bar - knowing she need more than a few shots to actually relax around the de Martel siblings.. before she killed them.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me." Klaus cursed under his breath, looking over at the direction where Hayley had before she left - catching sight of the female De Martel who he'd rather avoid.

Much to Rebekah and Elijah's amusement, their half-brother looked over at the both of them for help when they all spotted Aurora making her way over but the pair of them just grinned amusedly at their half-brother who sighed and sped away.

"It seems she's just as obsessed with him as she was once upon a time." Elijah mused quietly to his little sister who nodded her head in agreement.

"Hayley won't be happy about that." Rebekah added with a wince, already imagining the anger her lover would feel and what exactly she'd do to Aurora to show her that Niklaus was in fact hers and hers alone.

"Miss Marshall." Hayley heard a familiar voice call her and she almost let out a groan of annoyance as she slowly turned to face the De Martel man. "Although I had expected your arrival I am extremely pleased that the Mikealson's allowed you to attend."

"They don't own me." The she-wolf simply replied to the man in front of her, wishing she could snap her fingers and burn him to dust, but, alas she made conversation with him to appear civil. "Who would you be?"

"Tristan De Martel." The brunette man offered with an attempted charming smile, lightly grasping Hayley's hand and pressing a kiss to the back of it in greeting.

"If I could cut in." Elijah interjected as he made his way over to the two of them, his jaw clenched tightly in a clear display of his silent anger - obviously having listened in on the conversation. "May I have this dance, dear?"

"Sure thing, hon." Hayley gladly responded, placing her hand in Elijah's larger one, leaving Tristan alone at the bar without another glance.

"Where's Nik?" The Marshall girl quizzed curiously as she looked up at the original through her lashes, her bottom lip pulled into a her signature pout.

"Running away from his obsessive ex." The suited original replied, not being able to resist that pout of hers but regretting answering when he saw how her eyes darkened with anger at the mention of Aurora.

"An ex that will be without a head or a heart in a minute." Hayley growled slightly, her eyes flashing their werewolf yellow, a clear warning of how truthful she was being.

"When did you get here?" Rebekah questioned in surprise as she looked at both Gia and Marcel who she had just spotted entering and made her way toward the both of them instead of watching her brother and Hayley dance.

"A little while ago, we were invited." Marcel responded to the female original, his lips curving into a smile as she pulled his lover into a friendly embrace - being on excellent terms with the mikaelsons and being apart of their family again really made him happy and he was glad that they easily took Gia into all of their lives as well as she was important to him.

"Who invited you?" Rebekah asked in puzzlement and intrigue as she pulled back from Gia, sparing the girl a smile before she turned to Marcel for answers.

"Her." Gia gritted out as she gestured with her head over toward Aya : Aya had come by into their home, acting like she owned the place and flirted with her man. It was safe to say that Gia strongly disliked the older vampire.

Marcel squeezed Gia's hand lightly in reassurance and smiled to himself as he felt her tense posture relax and lean further into him.

"Oh shit, who pissed off your woman." Marcel said, directing his statement toward Rebekah as his eyes found an angry looking Hayley and a angry Hayley is a dangerous, murdering, bloodthirsty Hayley.

"I'm not sure but all I know is they won't be living to see tomorrow."