Chapter seven

As the Mikaelson siblings were out doing whatever originals do, Hayley was at home, alone, trying to come up with some semblance of a working plan for this world and to save different characters whom she could find companionship or amusement in

She already made a list of people she wanted to save from what she remembered :
1. Klaus and Elijah (obviously) <3
2. Camille, she's a sweetheart :)
3. Davina, the poor bby :(
4. Jackson?? Maybe
5. Kol ;) also Kolvina 4ever
6. Myself? OG Hayley gone crispy so..
7. Finn? If he doesn't harm lil bub Mikaelson
8.  Marcel? - Ik he doesn't really die but the beast thing.
9.  Aiden! He was such a sweetie :D
10. Josh, Stan Josh!! <3

Then she made the how has to be dealt with/eliminated list :
1. Dahlia *stabs repeatedly*
2. Esther, (if resurrected)
3. Mikael (if resurrected)
4. Genevieve, fake ginger whore
5. Monique, Aunty slaughtering bitch
6. Abigail? The other harvest girl.
7. Francesca and her brothers- *lights on fire*
8. Tristan DuMartel, just a psycho..
9. Aurora DuMartel, ngl feel kinda bad cuz she's got mental issues...
10. Lucien Castle, slaughter. immediately.
11. The Strix, unless Elijah can them again?
12. The Hollow. Oh fudge.
13. Greta and her extremist group.

Then the allies list :
1. Vincent Griffith- powerful witch.
2. Marcel. Don't make an enemy out of him.
3. Freya, long lost sister, trustworthy :)
4. The Wolves, protection detail!
5. Davina? If she rules over the covens.
6. Maybe Marcel's vamps *insert shrug*
7. Perhaps Elijah can rule the strix again but be wary!

After taking while to write all of that down she puts it back with the rest of her already full notebooks and ascends down the stairs looking for entertainment.

Niklaus was in the basement of the Mikaelson mansion, watching Marcel's newbie vamp ,whom he compelled, drain another one of Marcel's vampires all for his plan.

"Niklaus, for the love of Mary Magdalene, how long does it take to ask a simple question?" Rebekah asks as soon as her older half-brother answers the phone.

"Much longer than you'd think, considering the answer was, as expected, "no". Marcel's man, Thierry, is suspicious. He thinks you killed 10 nightwalkers." Klaus informs, still watching Joshua carefully.

"Well, that's a lie. I only killed 7, Hayley killed 1, should we tag team and make Thierry the ninth?" Rebekah says, referring to herself and Hayley.

"Marcel is playing friendly. We can't kill the favorite son, or he'll catch onto us." Klaus comments.

"So, war it is, then."

"Indeed, Do you know what to do with the witch?" Klaus confirms.

"I believe I do." Rebekah reassured her older brother, a plan already having formed in her mind.

"Good. You manage Sophie Deveraux, I'll take care of the next step." Klaus then hands up on his sister walking towards the newbie vamp.

"I ordered you to drain him of blood, whats taking so long." Klaus snaps lightly wanting to get on with his plan.

"Sorry, I'm not like a medieval torture expert." Josh voices, frankly feeling perturbed at the mere thought of torturing someone not only doing it with his two bare hands.

"I suppose that'd be me but I prefer bad bitch." Hayley speaks, waking down the stairs and into the room.

The two turn around when the pregnant werewolf enters.

"Hayley?" Klaus softly calls out, puzzled to what she's doing here, also slightly afraid she might think worse of him because of this.

"Hey Nik." Hayley beams.

The use of the nickname and that gorgeous smile make The Hybrid's heart melt and pound in his chest all in one.

"What are you doing here?" He asks after regaining a few fractions of composure.

"I'm in need of entertainment." She pouts, getting on her tippy toes and kissing his cheek before snatching the pitchfork from his grasp.

She swiftly impales the chained up vampire, "the quickest way for him to loose blood is draining from the aorta." Hayley informs, removing the pitchfork and letting the vampire bleed out from said artery.

"Y-you want to do this?" Josh asks confused and most definitely disturbed at the rate the vampire's losing blood at.

"This is satisfying to me." Hayley simply says, "you know how some people play with slime or shit like that and it's 'satisfying' well this is satisfying to me." She adds with a grin.

Niklaus stood watching from the sidelines as the she-wolf continued to impale the vampire, even though it was unnecessary, with a beaming smile, and he felt a tightness in his pants watching her in all her murderous glory as she seemingly had the time of her life.