THE SEQUEL

          HERE IS THE SEQUEL!!!!! I am so excited to start writing this book because it's going to develop Bella and Spencer's relationship so much more. It will be up soon but I will be taking some time to write out the first chapter. I am very excited to begin this new journey, introduce new characters, and create new storylines. 

           I seriously cannot thank you all enough for the amount of support and love I got on Ineffable. It's absolutely insane how far this book has come. I never expected to have over 300k reads on this! This was just something I started for fun and out of boredom, I truly only imagined myself writing a couple chapters and calling it quits. Now this thing is like 60 chapters long lol. I truly couldn't have done it without all of your love and support. I adore reading all of your comments, they truly make my day. Thank you all so much for making this dream come true. At the start of quarantine I was very lonely and depressed, writing this book really helped me find true happiness again and something to look forward to. I started writing this book when I was 16 and I'm already looking back and noticing flaws. Half of me still thinks this book is terrible so I'm honestly shocked when people tell me they like it lol. I've always loved writing and I always longed for an audience to write for. Thank you all for being my audience. You all mean so much to me. Truly. I adore every single one of you. Please know that my DMs are ALWAYS open. I love discussing theories, ideas, and even taking suggestions from you all. Do not be shy! I love talking to all of you! 

    -My TikTok is matthewgraygublershands1 for any of you that would like to view my terrible tik toks lol. I promise to try and start posting on there more often.

    Again, thank you all so much. You all are so special to me. Much love.