IN MY VEINS

"Oh you're all I taste"

*               *               *

Spencer always found it so remarkable that Bella was always able to leave him speechless. All she had to do was smile at him and he would feel weak at the knees. He wanted to spend his entire life dedicated to Bella and making her happy. She had changed his life forever. Spencer never knew what true love felt like until he met the remarkable Bella Snow. He was addicted to her.

   Each date with Bella felt like a Christmas morning. Everything they did together was exciting, even if it just meant they were going to buy books together. Being with each other was enough of an adrenaline rush.

   Tonight Spencer felt infinite as he felt Bella's head lean against his shoulder. She tried to remain as still as possible in the uncomfortable movie theater chair. Tonight he and Bella went and saw a showing of 'Casablanca' at an old movie theater. The minute Bella found out that they were showing the movie, she bought the tickets and surprised Spencer with them at work. 

   They were both feeling so in love. Bella pretended not to notice when she would feel Spencer turn his head and look at her, taking in all of her features. He stared at her, discovering a new beauty about her with every second that went by. He wanted to memorize her. He wanted to freeze this moment and live in it forever.

   "Hey," Bella whispered into Spencer's ear.

   "Hey," he responded.

   "After this movie, I want to show you something...if that's alright."

   Spencer grinned, "Yeah, yeah that sounds fun. I'm intrigued."    

   Bella kissed his cheek, leaving behind a large red lipstick mark. She wrinkled her nose and quickly wiped it away. Spencer didn't seem to mind that he had her lipstick on his cheek. 

   He thought that shade of red was particularly exquisite anyway. 

*                *               *

   "What's this?" Spencer asked, staring up at an adorable pale blue house. The front door was the color of a cherry, white trim making the house look even more elegant. It was a smaller house and it was very cottage looking. 

   "Isn't it beautiful?" Bella breathed, looking from the house to Spencer. He shoved his hands into his coat pockets and nodded. 

   "It's gorgeous."

   Bella grinned, "This is blue house...I drive by it almost every weekend just to stare at it. I love it so much and it's been on the market forever. I like to imagine it with red peonies in the front."

   With a nod, Spencer grinned at the quaint house. He looked over at Bella, taking in how her eyes were lighting up at the sight of the house. She smiled widely, her imagination dancing. She pictured herself living in this house and having the best possible life she could ever imagine.