| 8 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

"What is the point of this?"

I grin shyly before the mirror, looking at Louis as he had a matching one on. Except his were green and mine was black. I had a lot of different colors of a sweatshirt or shirt...I thought it would look cute.

"Y-you know, i-in China a-and I'm pretty s-sure South K-Korea, they m-match like t-this often-."

"Yeah, you idiot, with their boyfriends and girlfriends!" Louis yells at me, making me look away in shame. I feel on the fabric of the sweatshirt and I didn't think anything of it... I just thought it would look more obvious that we were siblings.

Suddenly...the thought of Travis came to my head. What if we wore matching clothing? It would be so nice to be able to get him matching shirts...hoodies - maybe even-!

"Mimi, I'll wear the shirt, but only because I didn't plan anything else. I'm not entirely against it...I just didn't know you were that stupid. Everyone knows this whole matching thing is for relationships." He raises his eyebrow at me through the mirror. I look away in shame again as I go to my window.

It was only five minutes away from being seven. I just wanted to see him again.

Him and I...are boyfriends. I get to call him my boyfriend and him the same. The amount of...proudness I had to knowing that he was with me made me so warm and fuzzy. I went to sleep last night...with one eye open.

I was just so excited that I couldn't even fully fall asleep! All I keep thinking about is him...and only him. How is it possible to think about someone so much that I couldn't even sleep?! This has never happened to me before...liking someone this much.

The liking was growing the more I thought of him and how nice he was to me. He was so sweet and it was amazing how well he knew me. I don't know if I'm just an easy person to read, but I always feel like he knows more about me before I do!

He always has my best interest at heart...and he's always wanting to help me. He's also...so patient with my stuttering and never looks annoyed by it - thank goodness. I am not ashamed about my stuttering when I'm with him.

That's...to be expected.

I lean my head against the windowsill dreamily almost, just from thinking about him. Until I see his car begin to drive up the driveway. I gasp with so much excitement that when I turn around Louis looked startled by my exclamation.

"Mimi what is it?" He asks me, but I just rush around him and grab my bag for school. I rush down the stairs and grab an orange sitting on the counter. As I leave the house I saw Travis get out of his car and I couldn't help rushing into his arms.

The both of us hugged tightly, feeling my feet lift off the ground as he was spinning me again. I laughed at such a thing because I was so happy to know he...seemed to have missed me as much as I missed him.

Too much....

"I missed you...so much..." He murmurs into my ear as now we just hugged one another. My legs just dangling in the air as I still held onto him. My lips pressed to his shoulder, turning my head to look at his handsome face. "I wasn't the only one who didn't get sleep right?"

"N-no....y-you were not. I could b-barely sleep without y-you...on m-my mind... It w-was so distracting...I-I couldn't sleep for anything. If I d-did sleep, it's b-because I dozed o-off." I confess to him softly, and he chuckles.

"I'm sorry to hear-."

"Mimi and Travis!" We both hear my brother exclaim. I instantly let go of Travis, pulling back from him a bit. Even though I did so I still saw his eyes trained on me. Made me feel a little bad as Louis waited for the acknowledgement.