| 21 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

"Hey, Mimi!"

I flinch, looking over my shoulder as I see Blythe come towards me. I felt a little awkward when she stood beside me at the lunch line. That's when I look over my shoulder and saw Travis watching me.

He raised his eyebrow as if to make sure I was okay, and I nod. That's when I look back at her and she smiled.

"Y-Yes, Blythe?"

"I'm still so surprised that you're with Travis. I would have never thought that it'd be you that captured his heart. It's crazy." She smiles at me, and I couldn't tell what she meant by that.

"H-How is it c-crazy?" I ask her while I start to get closer towards being able to fill my lunch tray.

"Before you were here...Travis wasn't going to be with anyone seriously ever since Leo. All he would do was date, date, date! Nothing ever serious-."

"L-Like a fling?" I interrupt nervously, remembering how he said he didn't resort to flings or partake in them. Did he lie to me?

"You could call it that I guess. He would be with girls or boys. It was nice to be able to experience those things, it's not all the time you can say I've done this or that. Most people don't want to speak of their sexual encounters or behaviors, but we all know that since you're with Travis they will be a great thing." She raises her eyebrow at me, and I felt my face heat up.

I look away from her now, starting to grab some chicken nuggets. Only to see her take mine and I had to grab another.

"I...I d-don't really feel comfortable s-saying anything like that. What h-him and I-I do isn't for p-people to know. L-Leo might have told e-everyone, b-but I will not. That's j-just...rude." I look at her now, narrowing my eyes on her.

Her face became a little pink, but it faded away fast. She just smiles awkwardly as she pats my shoulder. Except I move away from it because I didn't like how they seemed to talk about him so openly.

They were so rude... Speaking about him in such a manner, talking about what he can do. I know what he can do and I know it makes me feel good, but who am I to brag about that?

I don't want to!

"Mimi I'm not trying to say for you to tell the whole world what you and him do, no." She suddenly digs in her pocket, and I was surprised to see a long package roll down.

It was pink and I frown at what they were. That's when she hands them to me and I grab it. Though I could see some people looking at me weird.

"W-What is this?"

"Condoms."

I drop them so fast, rushing away from her as I try to go towards Travis now. How could she just hand over those so calmly like that's normal? I probably looked so weird...

As I drew closer I felt a hand grab my arm, and I saw her hold one then.

"Blythe s-stop-!"

"Just take one and I'll leave you alone. I am telling you, I am just trying to be nice. I know you don't have any and this will be needed soon. I'm not trying to be rude...I'm just saying. Just take it, please." She extends it towards me.

I look at her with a discomfort that made me want to hide. Except I take it now and look at her, shaking my head.

"N-Now you have t-to leave me a-alone." I state. That's when I hide it in my pocket and run towards Travis now. Once I got to him he looked annoyed as I saw him looking back at Blythe. "It's o-okay."

"What was she trying to do? She's so annoying as hell." Travis sneers and I see him nod up at me. "I should've gone over there with you now."

"N-No, it's fine." I insist as I sit beside him. "She was j-just...um..."