| 59 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

I stood at the door, looking forward as I saw Mimi speaking with some guy. My jealousy rising to an all-time high for the first time.

I've never seen...this dude before. To see him with Mimi though put me off instantly.

Especially as Primy sat on his lap and he had his hand rested on this guy's hand. The both of them looking at one another and I inhale sharply.

We just got married...

"Mimi," I say his name, and he looks at me as his hand doesn't move off of this dude's, "What are you doing?"

"I signed up t-to assist in other f-foreign exchange students that c-come here. Since I h-have done so, this is a g-good way to make friends. This is-."

"I don't care." I interrupt, and Mimi frowns. That guy looked at me awkwardly and I see Mimi pout.

"Don't be mean. H-His English isn't that g-good, but it's good e-enough. His name is Ardo."

I look at Ardo, seeing him nod at me and I just nod back.

"Travis." I say my name, causing him to grin as he nods. I look at Mimi and saw him nodding happily at me, but I was jealous and I barely knew the guy.

I didn't even know he signed up for something like this. To be honest...I didn't know my college was doing such things. I don't know why...I usually am on point with these kind of facts.

I guess I forgot as soon as I heard why he was here.

"Ardo, this is my husband." Mimi waved his hand over me proudly and I smirk now. Ardo nodded slowly as his eyebrow raised. "Is homosexuality t-talked about where you're f-from?"

Ardo shook his head, running his fingers through his hair. He looked at me and then back at Mimi.

"What?" I say, and he frowns at me.

"I am from...Jamaica and homosexuals are very...loud." He says, and I glare at him. "You guys...have sex, but gay sex banned there. I know it different here."

I see Mimi glance at me awkwardly, and I found myself smirking. Resting my hand on the table, I nod down at Primy as she looked at me.

"Yeah, we had lots of 'gay sex'. We still do have amazing 'gay sex'. Does that bother you?" I mock him in question, his eyes widening.

"Travis!" Mimi gasps, and I shrug. "W-Why are you r-rubbing that in his face?"

"It's the truth. Why do you care if he knows? It's obvious we do since we have such a beautiful baby. About to have another." I lick my lips, causing him to blush.

I see Ardo look between us with this look of deep thought. I was hoping he'd say something foolish so that Mimi wouldn't involve himself with him. When I'm jealous...it's hard for me to ease up on that jealousy.

It becomes...really bad.

"You guys have pretty child. More pretty babies I guess." He shrugs, Mimi smiling as he sat back down before him.

I become aggravated because...he was supposed to be sitting with me. Ardo can figure himself out just fine.

"Ardo, how is it i-in Jamaica? I hear it's v-very fun." Mimi looked very excited to hear about it and I sit beside him. I take Primy now and I see Mimi look at me with confusion.

I just look away now, trying not to show my jealousy.

"Jamaica is much fun. Food amazing, life amazing, people amazing, women beautiful."

"Quite repetitive." I state, and he snorts.

"English not that good. I am more used to speak Patois. I not think you be able to understand, no, I know you not be able to." He chuckles, raising his eyebrow at me. "Coo deh..."