| 58 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

I sat on Travis' lap, the both of us not being able to tear away from one another. Couldn't even eat our breakfast as our lips always seemed to become locked onto one another's.

Right now all I wanted was to be with him, on top of him, kissing him. To feel his hands caress my back as I held onto his shoulders tightly. I didn't want the s kiss to break. Everything about yesterday and today even is perfection. I don't want this fun and happiness to ever end!

"Married...finally." Travis breathes against my lips, and hum in agreement. "You know what that means, right?"

"No, what is th-that?" I ask him, and he chuckles.

That's when we look at Primy who was playing happily on her mat in the living room. We could see her clearly and I began to sigh, kissing Travis again.

"We...we aren't even watching her p-properly. What kind of parents d-does this make us?" I whimper, getting up despite us both being hard.

"I think...we are amazing parents who so happen to be very horny. There's nothing wrong with that, no...no~! No way no how." He chuckles as I sit before her, seeing her eyes settle on me. She begins to smile as she begins to flail her cute little legs.

I smile as I grab her feet, pressing kisses upon them.

"You never kiss my feet."

I look up, seeing Travis beginning to sit down before us. Holding our plates, he set mine beside me as he began to eat.

"Of c-course...she's a baby with c-clean feet. Why on earth...would I k-kiss your big man feet?" I question him with a raised eyebrow. I see him expose his feet to me and I wondered if he was really serious. "I don't...think so~."

"Don't knock it 'till you try it." He husks, stuffing his face with food.

"I don't know...k-kissing your feet was never on my list o-of things to do to you." I say, just looking back at Primy as she still looked at him. "Isn't daddy so funny?!"

"I'm so funny!" He exclaims, and she begins to laugh. I smile at her because her smile was so beautiful. It was like...

A blooming flower. Her smile really amounted to a newly born, blooming flower. A rare thing to witness, but when you do it just takes your breath away. That's our daughter!

"You know..." I sit back, looking at Travis as he waited for me to say what I was going to say. "If I was to get pregnant again...I would want a boy-."

"Me too!" Travis exclaims excitedly, this type of excitement completely different. "I would never mind if the baby was a girl again, of course not. Except I am set on a boy-."

"You're not alone it's j-just so exciting!" I cheer, lifting up Primy as I prop her up on my lap. "She can get a little brother and to s-see them both together, oh my gosh! That would be s-so awesome!"

"So awesome." He smiles brightly. "Have any names?"

"Yes, yes I do a-actually." I let him know real quick.

I see him nod as if I impressed him, seeing him curl his fingers fast as if he wanted me to spill.

"Well...I want all o-of our possible kids to have flower-like n-names. So, if we had a boy I'd really want to name him Florian - it means flowering. Not just Florian though, he'd have a middle name dedicated to my heritage."

"Of course, of course. Mimi over here impressive as always with his sexy self." Travis whistled, making me pretend to flip invisible hair as he clapped. "So good, so wise, so smart! Primy isn't it crazy?!"