| 48 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

"What happened to Mimi?"

I look at Louis as Mimi was in a daze at the counter. I smile at him because after what had happened up there...

"Mimi would you like to tell him before he leaves?" I ask him as Louis raised his eyebrow. Mimi just shook his head fast, looking away from him.

"Okay...you both are gross. I have class to deal with and this isn't what I signed up for, this nastiness." He seems to tease. Once he walks to the door I go up to Mimi, smirking down at him.

Louis turns back around and I grin up at him. He narrows his eyes at us, only to snort.

"You both are nasty." Is all he says, rushing out.

That's when Mimi stood up fast and looked at me. I saw he was still hard, his face turning red now. He pointed at me like I was the bad guy even though...no I was this time.

"You...you did this t-to me." He croaks, and I smirk as I grip his waist, lifting him up onto the counter.

"I did. I was hoping your excitement wouldn't cease."

"Of course it wouldn't... I have b-been waiting. You toyed with my desire for y-you. S-So mean-."

"I'm sorry baby." I apologize, pressing my lips to his cheek. Gripping his waist gently, I pull him closer against me. "It's not because I want to tease you... You just make it so hard not to."

I push against him as he leaned close against me. I feel him sigh against me, shaking his head.

"Travis...I'm going to admit this n-now... I just want the baby born now." Mimi says out of nowhere, and I raise my eyebrow. "I want Primy here before us. I want to hold her, I want to...do so much... Th-This isn't what I want anymore, at least, not right now."

"Mimi where is this coming from-?"

I frown when I hear my phone go off, I start to go for it. When I look I gasp to see my Coach calling me, my college Coach.

I see Mimi at the door, standing there idly. A look of fear in his eyes like he seemed to read my mind.

That's when I answer, "Yes Coach?"

"We need you to come back as soon as possibly."

"No offense, but why? This is my Spring Break and I'm here with my partner. He's pregnant and I didn't plan on leaving until next week. Why do you need me back? Isn't someone playing for me? We set this up in advance, what's the problem?" I questioned him with evident annoyance.

"Your sub...is costing us our games. We can't risk it - we are too close to winning!" He shouts practically, and I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes.

Except I soon see Mimi rush to me, grabbing my arm. I see him look down...but soon look up at me.

"Say y-yes." He tells me, and I frown; but when he nods repeatedly I sigh.

"Fine. I need to buy a ticket-."

"I already did. I'll send it to you, your flight is tomorrow." He states, causing me to sneer in disgust. That's when I see Mimi running away now.

Oh no...

"Bye, selfish." I hiss, hearing my Coach snort.

"It'd be selfish of you not to come after I'm asking nicely. Now that's, that's selfish." He mocks, hanging up on me. I sigh because I forgot how much he's into having the last word.

I set my phone down, about to rush after Mimi until he slams a suitcase on my floor. I see clothes thrown inside and I look at him in shock.

"I'm coming with you!"