| 15 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

"Mimi..."

I gasp, sitting up as I look. I see Travis grin down at me and then it kicked in.

"D-Did I fall a-asleep?" I cry in embarrassment, seeing Travis grin softly still while he cradled my cheek. I feel him rub it with his thumb and I felt like a little kid.

"Yeah, you did. I came and took you home-."

"W-Why?" I found myself whimpering.

"Not to stay, of course. You...want to stay over at my house tonight?" He asks me, and I nod quickly. That made me so ecstatic as I got out of the car.

"W-We can h-have a-a sleepover!" I exclaim excitedly, stopping abruptly as I was about to run to the door. That's when I see two cars I've never seen before on the secondary driveway.

All of my excitement dulled at the realization of who it was. It made me sick to my stomach...I never knew they were even coming.

"Mimi-?"

"I c-c-c-can't...g-g-go." I stutter with so much nerves. I swallow a lump in my throat as I point at their cars. "M-M-My parents...t-they're here."

"How do you know?" Travis sounded concerned as he rushed up beside me. He turned me around and I hide my face in his chest. I didn't know why I was so...nervous.

Maybe because the only communication I've had with them was over computer. In person will be...the first time, today.

"T-Th-Those cars..."

"So what?"

"I-I have never s-s-seen them b-b-before." I glance at him and saw him look at me with worrisome. "C-Can you s-stay over i-i-instead?"

Travis grins at me, nodding. That's when I wrap my arms around his neck. Him lifting me up as I press a kiss to his lips. When he kisses me back I lean into the kiss more. Once he sets me in my feet I watch him grin down at me.

"I'll be back, I just need to get some things, okay?" He assures me as he caressed my cheek.

"Y-Yes." I nod, and he leans forward and kisses me again. That's when he walks back. I just watch sadly when he gets in his car, and I see him start to drive off the driveway.

I wave as he drives off, and I grin when he honks his car horn. That's when I turn, starting to go towards the house now. Making my way towards it I was just so excited for him to come, it'd make this...easier.

Meeting my parents with him beside me, he'll calm my-.

"Mimi!"

I flinch, looking as the door flies open. Revealing Louis glaring down at me, and I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. The look within his eyes was pure rage...and I understood why already without him saying anything to me.

Right when I began to back away he rushed at me, grabbing my arm harshly. He pulled me towards him and I wasn't even breathing at this point. All of this shame hit me at once as if I really did something wrong. I felt horrible at that very moment.

"Tell me I'm fucking dreaming. Fucking say it and tell me I was seeing things." Louis hisses at me, causing me to look away. "I'm waiting."

"I...I-I...I-I-I-."

"Shut the fuck up. You knew...from the very start that I liked him. He was my first love and you fucking just didn't care. What made you think it would be okay to just steal him from me? Who the hell do you think you are?! I've known him longer and you stole him from me!" He shouts in my face, and I just squeeze my eyes shut. "What's to even like about you?"