| 57 | 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬*

"No offense...but it's time."

I sat before my mom and dad, seeing them look unusually upset. My hands were shaking a little because I was just that nervous.

"I know-."

"Mimi's K-1 Visa is about to expire, then he will have to go back to China. We all know that you would let him take Primy with him because, you would. At the expense of your happiness and your love for one another. You both would die if you were separated like that."

"I know!" I groan, shaking my head. "I just...wanted such a perfect wedding for him and I don't want to go to some courthouse to marry him, no way! I want this...to be so memorable for him, that we won't even need to have another wedding."

I see my mom raise her eyebrow, and I could tell she probably thought I was procrastinating. Except my dad seemed to have this expression that told me...he understood.

"Well," he spoke up, resting his hand on his chest proudly, "don't forget that your own grandfather is a priest."

I flinch, having forgotten all about that.

"Would he marry Mimi and me?"

"I bet he would, he's my dad after all." He snorts, bumping shoulders with my mom. "He married us together."

"Yeah he did with his crazy self." She snorts, and I look over my shoulder. That's when I see Mimi rush up beside us.

"W-What are you guys talking a-about?" He questions us, holding Primy as he was holding a bright toy before her eyes. She always smiles whenever we speak and I keep my eyes on her before I walk.

I didn't want to say what it was and it seemed like my parents weren't going to say anything either.

"You want to go to the beach today?" I just ask him curiously.

"S-Sure!" He smiled, looking at Primy who smiled at his excitement. Now that she was practically three months old, she smiled at everything when it pertained to us. "I-I can get ready now. What are we going th-there for-?"

"Just go there in something casual, but nice." My mom interrupts him.

I see Mimi look confused by that, but just nods as he rushes upstairs with Primy. Now I faced back forward fast with nerves.

"I just said whatever and I didn't mean to! The beach, who wants to go on a beach these days it's not even hot right now! I've lost it, mom, dad, push me into the ocean and let me just drift off-."

"Uh, Travis, chill out." My dad interrupts me, snorting at my nerves. "Just let go, be cool~."

I look at him like he was crazy, even seeing my mom looking at him like he was stupid for quoting a SpongeBob reference.

"I don't...think I can be cool in this situation. I don't even know what we'll do after, and there'll be people everywhere too and that'll be annoying-."

"Hey!" My mom exclaims, and I frown at her. "Who says you're going to any average beach? The hell? Leave all of that stuff, to us. Just get ready, we will prepare the rest. Just be ready by six, okay?"

I watch them both get up fast, just walking out of my house. I faced forward nervously because now I didn't even know what to expect. What on earth were they going to do now? I don't even know and I don't even know what beach it'll be!

I'm going crazy for sure right now-?!

"Travis." I hear Mimi say my name, and I look.

He was on the stairs, just very nicely as he had on a jean jacket with rolled up sleeves. Primy propped up on his lap as he sat on the stairs.