| 18 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

"Mimi...are you...?" Travis' voice cut off as I sat before him on the couch.

We were in my house now and I didn't have to hide anything. I watch him sit beside me awkwardly even though I'm assuming the way I was dressed...or not really dressed caught him off guard.

"We n-need to talk, a-about y-you being able t-to tell me things too." I start, and he just smiles at me. "This is s-serious."

"I know, that's why I'm smiling." He reads his elbow on the back of the couch, gazing at me. "Well...I would love to hear what you have to say."

I feel my cheeks become pink when his hand cradled my face, his thumb beginning to caress my cheek. That's when I grab a bear that was behind me and hug it, staring at him.

"T-To me...I would l-listen t-to anything you h-have to say. All the t-time i-in the world! - I-I'd give it y-you just to hear a-and understand what y-you say. D-Don't hide, we h-have to be h-honest to each other." I state to him, and he grins at me. "You t-told me that...e-even before w-we we're together! N-Now that we a-are...you d-definitely have to do s-so too. Not j-just me, y-you know?"

Travis smiles, nodding in understanding. That's when he leans to the side and shrugs.

"Leo...and I crossed paths was all. He was saying all of this bull to me to make me sad and question what I have with you. I didn't fall for it, but it still gets to you I guess. He was uttering all of this nonsense...it just made me annoyed and irritated because he spoke ill of you and was trying to make you seem bad in my head." He tells me now.

I look away in annoyance because...why do I feel like Leo wants Travis to be as stumped as he does? That he is still liking him...and to see him having moved on probably bothers him.

Does he think he can have Travis all to himself after all he did to him? They're not meant to be together, and Travis knows that...

And I think Leo does too, and since they bring out the worst in one another...he doesn't want him to move on. He probably still likes him, and thought Travis did too. Except he was smart to see that Leo wasn't a good person, especially not a good person to call a boyfriend for him.

"I-I want t-to talk to h-him again one d-day." I mumble to myself, and Travis raises his eyebrow on me. That's when I just grin, patting his chest. "I appreciate y-you telling me. Sorry that h-he made you f-feel that way."

"Don't apologize, silly." He chuckles, and I just pout at him calling me 'silly'.

When he leans towards me the both of us kiss. His hands running up my arms as he pulled me closer into the kiss. So much so that I was practically being pulled onto his lap.

I just let myself at that point sit on his lap, staring down into his eyes. He looked up at me calmly without any reaction. Except with time his eyes were slowly giving him away. The way they'd move off mine and look at my lips.

Could feel his hands on my thighs...caressing them up-and-down. My fingers ran along the back of his neck as the both of us continued to just be silent. I wanted to kiss him, but the mood right now was so attractive to me.

The way he looked at me and the way he caressed me.

"How do you say 'love' in Mandarin?" He asks me softly, and I feel his hands go up my briefs. My eyes wanting to close but I kept them open, I didn't want them to close.

I just continued to look at him, but I smile at his question. My head presses against his and I feel him pull my body closer towards his. Our crotches touching with how close we were.

That's when I lower myself, pressing my lips to his ear. I hug him now only to keep my lips there, but I kiss it softly. Still feeling his hands on my bottom now and grope me gently.