| 44 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

"I need to call Travis." I tell Louis as I got my phone. He doesn't say anything, just see him snicker at me. "What's s-so funny?"

"Nothing, go ahead and call him." He insists to me and I grin. That's when I do so as I try to listen for him to go through. Only for me to hear a phone go off in my room.

I found my eyes widening, looking at Louis who grinned at me. I stand up so fast as I rush to my door. When I open it I gasp to see no one inside. That made me confused because I saw his phone on my bed. It was going off on the blanket and I grab it.

As soon as I do I hear my door close. Looking over my shoulder, I gasp to see Travis standing at the door. He had a soft smile on his face and I didn't know if I was dreaming.

My lips tremble just by seeing him and I didn't know what to say. He looked so good...am I dreaming?

"Mimi don't leave me hanging-."

"Travis!" I cry out, rushing at him. I jump into his arms and wrap my legs around his waist. Hearing him laugh as I hugged him tightly, feeling his arms go around me fast.

I felt tears build up in my eyes being able to just be in his arms. To feel my face in his neck I just wanted to be even closer.

"Tell me I'm not dreaming..."

"You're not dreaming, this was my surprise." He murmurs, and I didn't even want to let him go. "It's the middle of March and I don't think they have it here, but it means Spring Break. I wanted to surprise you...by coming here."

I smile, still hugging him so much. I didn't want to let him go at all. Just to have him here with me and I was none the wiser. Now that I think about it...I'm certain Louis knew of it.

He's a good hider too.

"You and Louis are k-keeping secrets from me." I mumble as I feel Travis sit on the ground. Still holding onto him tightly and didn't want to let go for anything.

"It was a good secret, right? Now you get to be super happy in the fact that you didn't know I was coming. It makes it more exciting. I know I was excited, you must be too." I hear him chuckle.

All I could do was cling to him tightly. I didn't want to let him go still.

"Mimi I didn't know I would barely get to see your face."

"I missed you...so much. I wanted to feel your arms around me and cling to you. I missed feeling you on me...I missed this." I breathe, hugging him more. "The baby...gets to meet you for the first time too, in person."

I suddenly feel him pull me back, and I saw him looking down at my stomach. I grin as I pull up my shirt for him and I let him see the small bump. His hand resting on it, just instantly dwarfing it. Made it look almost nonexistent.

"Mimi...I know...how I didn't initially want kids, so I hope you know that with my everything I do with you. I'm here alongside you...looking at how beautiful you are, I know that the baby with you will be so precious." He grins at me, leaning down as he presses a kiss to it.

I felt my eyes soften on him as he kisses it gently. Caressing it, I bite my lip the more he kissed it. I just grabbed his face, pulling him up.

Looking into his eyes now, I look at his lips now.

"I missed you so much. I just want..." I look at him, seeing him cradle my face. My lips tighten together the more I looked at him. I cradle his face now as I run my thumb over his lip.

The both of us looked at each other so intensely. Only for the door to open and I gasp when the door flies open. Seeing Travis' hand go out as it slams against it to keep it from hitting me, that's when Louis looks around it.