| 23 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒

"Are you sure you want to go up there by yourself first?"

"Y-Yes." I say calmly, getting out of the car. I look at him as he walks around his and goes beside me. "You c-can stand on the s-side. When he o-opens the door h-he'll only see m-me. Once y-you feel like y-you need to come, you c-can."

Travis looked concerned by that as we go up. I go to his door and see him just smush himself on the side where Trayvon couldn't see him if he was to open the door. That's when I smile at him, ringing the doorbell.

I could tell as soon as I did it was like a switch went off for him. He was definitely a different person now and I just face forward now. Right when I do the door opens, revealing Trayvon there.

His smirk that accompanied his face was gross to me, and I don't say a word. That caused him to just look behind him at his friends who scoffed, then he looked at me again.

"Mimi what's up?"

I walked into the house slightly, seeing that there was clearly no party. I saw five guys on the couches watching TV only to turn it off when I came. Then there was Trayvon who stood at the door.

I wanted to play dumb because I knew there was no party, but I had to act like there was.

"W-Where's the p-party-."

"Ah, it was canceled on a short notice, but we can still all just chill." Someone from the couch tells me, only to soon smirk. "Have you heard of the phrase 'Netflix and chill'?"

I just look at him, only to look back at Trayvon.

"Y-You set this u-up to do w-what?"

"I thought we already spoke about it? We having sex, right?" He frowns, trying to grab my arm only for me to move back. "Why the sudden hostility? You had to have known that there was no party, it a rouse."

"Th-That's not okay, a-at all. This c-could count as being p-put under p-pressure." I state calmly despite my stutter.

"I wouldn't say so. You knew in advance. Enough of this." He gestured for the others, and I watch them begin to stand up. They all began to come towards me until I grin. "Now you want it? Is all that cutesy stuff a facade or what?"

I don't say anything as I begin to feel someone come behind me. His hand touching the top of the door sill, I look over my shoulder to see Travis absolutely fuming. As he ducked under to get inside I found myself grinning. When I look back forward four of them were already backed up.

Trayvon stood his ground as he snorts.

"So...? Is he joining in or?"

"Trayvon why the fuck would you think Mimi would want your ugly ass?" He questions him harshly, causing him to frown.

"Whatchu' mean?! He came to me and he gave me his number! It's him you need to be questioning not me." Trayvon tried twisting it onto me, and I just grin at him.

"You get one more chance. Don't fuckin' lie to me!" Travis shouts in his face.

That's when Trayvon looked concerned. He looked at me and then back at him, only to groan in annoyance.

"Is it not like how it was with Leo? I thought-."

"What does Leo have to do with this?" Travis interrupts him coldly. I saw the whole room look scared out of their minds while Trayvon and the friend beside him tried to keep their composure.

I lean my head against Travis' chest from the back, just looking at them.

"When you and Leo were together he said you guys had an open relationship. So we'd always fuck, I thought that was your thing and that applied to Mimi as well-."