| 11 | 𝙼𝚒𝚖𝚒 + 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬

I stood in Travis' house, biting my lip as he was in the kitchen. It reminded me of when he first came over while I was there...and we did all of that stuff on my countertop.

Now we're here, and I saw pictures of his family everywhere. They looked so nice...and they even looked fun. I don't think I've ever done anything fun with my family. Most of my life I was with my grandparents until recently, and the word 'fun' was practically nonexistent.

Here in the United States, I was able to meet him. Thank goodness I did because I don't think my time here would've been very enjoyable.

I'm taken out of my thoughts as I hear a timer go off. My eyes set on the stove as I see Travis turn it off. That's when he faces me, smirking.

"Have you ever had peppermint chocolate chip cookies?" Travis asks me as he pulls a pan from the stove. I go around the island, watching him set the pan on a stand.

My eyes set on the cookies, a sweet scent coming into my nostrils. That's when I inhale more of the scent deeply. It smelled delicious, and I even lean forward more closely towards it.

"I-I didn't know there w-was such a thing." I tell him excitedly, and he smiles. "They l-look good."

"That's because they are. Would you like to try one?" Travis grabs one and I watch him blow on it slightly. Only to hand it to me.

I grab it, looking up at him in excitement. His eyes looked just as excited when I bit into it. Beginning to chew it, I continue to watch him as I ate this...absolutely amazing cookie.

My eyes widen, seeing him smile as I know my enjoyment and excitement showed on my face.

"Travis I l-love it!" I squeal as I grab another one.

That's when I see him grin, walking away from me. I just start to follow him as he starts to go to his room. Once he plops down on his bed I sit beside him, continuing to eat the cookie.

I watched him curiously, his eyes closed some. Except once the cookie was gone I licked the chocolate from my fingers. I see one of Travis' eyes open, and he chuckles when I stop.

"W-What?"

"You're just cute, that's all." He shrugs, and I begin to get shy.

That's when I lean towards him and kiss his lips fast. When I pull back I saw him about to go towards me again, but stopped himself. His eyes divert off me, and he pulls back some.

"W-Why d-do you d-do that?" I question him finally, and he chuckles.

"Why do I do what?"

"W-Why do you think y-your...'lack o-of self-control' b-bothers me?" I ask him, and Travis' smile drops. "I-If y-y-you don't w-want to answer..."

Travis looks away from me. I just wait shyly as I scoot closer towards him. My hands rest on his thighs and he looks back at me. That caused me to grin at him because I really wanted to know the answer.

I lean my face into his chest, inhaling his scent. Now I sigh peacefully as I relax into him.

"I don't think your lack of self control is a problem Travis. I like...when you touch me and kiss me, I like it a lot." I tell him without a stutter, causing his arms to wrap around my waist.

When I look up at him he had his eyes on me already. He looked so handsome this way even from such an angle.

My hands go towards his face, holding each side. I lean towards his lips and kiss them softly. Only to pull back a bit when I feel his hands tighten on my waist. Now I knew he liked it as I see his eyes settle on me the same way from before.