38. I'm sorry

Aleida POV

I need release, and no, not in the dirty way! I'm pissed off at my mates and am in serious need of training. That's why I walk out towards the training ground and find almost thirty male wolves sparring. Paul, the head warrior, is leading the practice today. With determined steps, I walk right up to him and whisper in his ear.

"I need a fearless, strong sparring partner; I'm angry," he just nods at me and yells out an order for everyone to stop.

"The big alpha needs a sparring partner to release some anger, is someone brave enough to take her on?" he asks.

Several hands go up in the air, and I smirk at their interest. One particular person catches my eye—the cocky blonde guy from Miliano's pack. I point my finger at him.

"You, pretty boy, come here. We never got to start our last fight since I kind of disappeared. You up for the challenge?" I ask; he smirks and nods his head.

"Come on then, pup, show me what you can do," I mock; the others laugh, and he looks annoyed.

"I'm older than you!" he exclaims.

"Well, I'm an alpha. Which gives me a lot of knowledge just through my bloodline; I'm practically twenty years older than you in my mind."

"Are we gonna talk, or are we gonna fight?" he spits out.

"Eager, are we?" I ask.

"I don't take orders from a little girl who doesn't know her place," he spits, which earns him a lot of growls, not from me, though.

"It's okay, boy; I will put you in your place soon enough."

I stand ready in a fighting position, and he does the same. It doesn't take long before I can predict his movements. He's a good fighter, but I'm an alpha, and besides, I've thirteen years of training under my belt.

I know every martial art there is and can use any sort of weapon; I have dedicated my life to know these things. He tries to punch me in the face, but I'm faster and dodges his attack. My fist crashes against his ribcage, and I hear a loud crack. He growls at me in pain.

Again he tries to attack me, but my legs this time. Again, I'm faster and give him a roundhouse kick that makes him flying about three meters away from me. He shifts and has now lost control. His eyes are pitch black, and he rushes towards me, aiming at my stomach.

I can hear everyone growl loudly; everyone knows that I'm pregnant. My mates are yelling my name. Before the boy even can come near me, I jump on his back and put my arm around his throat. He bucks his hips, but I'm stronger.

He wheezes, and soon he's unconscious. I won, like I predicted. My mates come running up to me, looking me all over in search of injuries.

"What the hell were you thinking!?" Kian exclaims.

"I'm thinking that it's better that I let out some steam, sparring with someone instead of killing you both with my bare hands," I say and dust off my clothes. "Besides, I know what I'm doing and would never put my baby in danger. Have a little faith in me for moon goddess sake. Do I look like some fucking newbie? I could take you both on at the same time and still win; you both know it. Stop treating me like you actually care; you don't."

"How can you say that!?" Miliano exclaims, clearly upset with what I say.

"Well, neither of you took what I said seriously, and you blew me off like I was some kind of desperate she-wolf. I'm your fucking luna and an alpha. Don't you believe for one second that I don't know how to handle myself!" I growl before bumping into them when I walk away.