Pilot--1

September 7th, 2009

September 7th, 2009.

Cherith woke up with a gasp that morning as she sat up in her bed... well, more like her elder sister's bed.

She remembered she had slept with her sister who was trying to hold it all in and pretend like everything was well with her.

But it wasn't.

She probably saw it as staying strong for her younger siblings, so they could have a shoulder to lean on. But, what about her?

The sky was still dark out, but Cherith found that she couldn't sleep anymore.

Glancing at her sister's alarm clock, she saw it read 5:20am.

Well, no use trying to go back to sleep anyways... might as well use her time left to make breakfast for the Gilbert clan. Something to make them look forward to the first day of school.

As she walked out of her sister's room, she idly wondered about her weird dream that was already slipping away slowly.

All she remembered, was the sky being dark and filled with absolute red lightning which rained down.

Odd but intriguing.

//////////

The Gilbert clan as she called it, was made up of 3 people excluding Cherith.

Jenna Sommers, Elena Gilbert and Jeremy Gilbert.

Jenna was a beautiful young lady aged 29. She was blonde haired and hazel eyed.

The younger sister of Miranda Sommers-Gilbert.

College student and now legal guardian of Elena, Jeremy and Cherith.

Jenna was a fun loving and spirited guardian, with 'terrible luck in men' as she called it, though she was rather unsure about taking in 3 teenagers.

Next was Elena Gilbert.

Elena was a 17 years old Junior who attended Mystic Falls High with her 2 siblings.

Cheerleader, sociable and popular.

She was compassionate and kind, but could also be pushy and judgmental at times too, especially when prying into other people's business.

She was a very beautiful teen with straight brunette hair and brown doe eyes which attracted quite a large group of the make gender towards her.