Imma shake it like it was my birthday.

February 21

February 21.

Cherith rolled in her bed that morning, enjoying her sleep when her alarm for school woke her up and she groaned, slapping something out of her way and slamming the alarm clock down as it sang a birthday song.

She stopped her grumbling, realizing it was indeed a birthday song.

Her birthday song!

Her eyes tore open and a beam grew on her face as she sat up.

“It’s my birthday!!”

Immediately, she grabbed her phone by her bedside table, slapping a balloon out of her way and playing Sixteen Candles by The Crests on her phone.

She beamed, standing on her bed, phone in hand, before she blinked at the balloons gathered around her bed.

Around her room in fact, to be precise.

She immediately jumped off her bed and ran to the light switch, putting it on and gasping.

“Oh my God!”

She gasped as she stared at her room.

Baby pink, silver, magenta pink, blue, green and purple balloons were scattered around her room.

Some floating on her ceiling while some where on her bed and on the floor.

By the window seat in her room, bags and boxes of presents sat there and with a happy clap, she rushed to it, diving into the presents.

In total, there were 7 gifts by the window seat. From Jenna, Jeremy, John, Elena, Leslie, Caroline and Bonnie.

Her grin faltered when she caught sight of Elena's gift but shook it off, opening the presents excitedly.

The first one she opened was Jenna’s present which was in a silver wrapped box with a cherry red bow.

She quickly unwrapped it and her grin widened as she saw it was a new phone. The latest iPhone brand. A 3GS.

Her phone was quite old now and she’d honestly been looking to get another. This was perfect!

Thank you Jenna!

The next one she checked was from Jeremy whose own was unwrapped and in a paper bag with his name boldly designed on it.

She snorted.

Inside was a cherry red new headset and she grinned excitedly at it, brushing her hands through its smooth texture.

Next was Caroline’s in a designer box and as soon as she opened it she let out an amused groan as in it was a baby pink lingerie set complete with the thigh length socks and bunny ears.

“Really Caroline?! You couldn’t give me, say… gift cards?!”

Next was from Bonnie who gave a beautiful and fashionable black leather jacket that she couldn’t wait to wear in her new car that would also be coming in the week.