Founder's Day

Hi there! Cherith's Disciples!

So, I've had a lot of people asking me about pairings.

As you know... Cherith is very independent and we all know her stance on romance being a pain.

And then we know how destructive she is, and is becoming.

We don't want her actually loosing her humanity and becoming a monster, because she won't be a monster like Stefan or the originals, she'll be a Nexus one, bringing the world to ashes, so we need someone able to get along with her, make her see life beyond the ordinary and still be able to ground the madness down when need and only need be. An anchor, if you will.

Most of the characters in the show do not fit this criteria, lmao!

It's just blood and shit.

Of course she's gonna have flings with the ones she likes so... expect some sexual situations!

But like I said, madness and heightened emotions mixed together... poof! Chaos!

I'd love her to meet Kol and Kai! I think they just might get along...oops spoilers... They MIGHT or MIGHT not get along. That's all I have to say.

Soooooo....

Without further words...

*Drumroll*

I decided to create my own version of Vision for her! Down to the british accent!

*Gasp*

Well not synthezoid in appearance, because no technology in Tvd world could do that.

*Sad*

But a Vision no less!

*Celebrates*

With some of visions quality mixed with Cherith's as well as also being a flirty hoe like her too and sexified.

(Btw, Vision is the android soulmate of Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch in the comics and the MCU)

*Smirks*

Basically a soulmate of sort so at the end of the day, they might either end up as great friends or end up together, it's 50-50. Basically soul companions.

Depends on how that grows but yeah. He'll sort of grow into an anchor for her.

But it still doesn't mean a lot of eyes will stop being on Cherith and her eyes won't stray. Lmao!

You'll understand more when you know more about what Cherith is becoming and how it could very well lead to the destruction of reality itself.

Back to the Season 1 Finale!!

*********************************

******************************************************************