Lovely To Finally Meet You Dear

**I do not condone the use of illicit substances, Ladies and Gents!**

May 26th.

It felt like an eternity before she got her hair into the perfect high ponytail without it drooping whatsoever.

It was Saturday evening to be precise and some of her mates were going out to party.

To be precise, Chad had gotten an in for them in a very exclusive uptown club.

Cherith especially didn’t mind seeing as she really wanted to put the past few days out of her mind.

“Cherry, you ready??”
She heard Leslie’s shout from where the brown haired girl was getting ready in the bathroom and screamed back at her.

“Almost!”

It definitely had been a crazy few days.

Especially with Leslie finding out about her powers…

She hadn’t known how to react to that, seeing as Leslie had been one of the people she hadn’t planned on telling.

Not that she didn’t trust her, but more she hadn’t wanted the girl involved in the craziness that was her life.

Look where it had led her though…

It had definitely been a bit awkward when they got back to the hotel, especially seeing as they both shared a room.

She hadn’t really explained to the girl either, as Cherith was nervous and had no idea how to breach the subject.

And yet, it seemed Leslie wasn’t pushing her either.

The 18 year old had carried on her day after getting over the whole almost dying incident and it was surprising and sort of weird and Cherith didn’t know how to deal with it.

But right now though, she was planning on dealing with it by partying, drinking, having fun and maybe even making some crazy seniors trip decision like say, loosing the long awaited v-card.

Hey! The night was still young… anything could definitely happen, and she wasn’t feeling against it either.

The door to the bathroom opened and Leslie walked out all shiny and glittery in a short skimpy spaghetti gown that hugged her body appreciatively.

She grinned as she walked out and playfully whistled.

“Gee, Cherry… who are you going to impress?”
She wiggled her brows and Cherith snorted as she watched the older girl through the mirror and focused back on herself.

“Myself, obviously. And maybe, just maybe I intend to do something crazy while at it.”
She playfully smirked and Leslie whooped as the redhead stood up, admiring herself.