Bad Moon Rising

Cherith woke up the following morning to a knock on her door and Elena walks in, making Cherith groan

“What the fuck are you doing up so early? It’s Saturday!”

She grouched, turning over and burying her head into her fluffy pillows and Elena smiled amused.

“I’m heading to Stefan’s. We’re going to discuss what’s up with The Lockwoods there with Alaric. Want to come?”

Cherith snorted.

“I don’t think I’m invited, seeing as I pretty much destroyed their living room.”

She replied sarcastically and Elena sighed.

“So you’re not coming?”

“Nope. Have fun. If it turns out to be serious, then at least tell me and not hoard the information to your chest like you’re Gollum with the one ring or something. Then again you two do look alike after all.”

Elena sighed.

“Will we ever go back to how we were?”

She asked, slightly sad.

“Yes.”

She gave her sister a hopeful look and Cherith turned to her with a huge fake grin.

“When you dump the Salvatore brothers and start actually caring for your family instead. I’m sure we can talk then.”

Elena’s hopeful look left her face as her sister turned away from her again, nestling into her blankets again and cocooning herself and Elena left the room, making Cherith smirk.

******************************

Cherith woke again once it was around 9 and went to take a shower, having skipped her jogging today and wanting to sleep in, with all that had been happening this past few days...

She felt she really deserved it.

Cherith dressed in a white basic sling crop top, a simple rose gold chain with a small lock at the end and a grey slightly fitted high waist lounge shorts just to her thighs, pairing it up with black leather boots.

She loved her boots, so sue her.

It was quite sunny today and Cherith planned on just basking in the sun rays.

She remembered Caroline as well as her inability to walk in the sun and decided to visit her as well when she was done.

She jogged down the stairs and into the kitchen, hearing Jenna singing her heart out while listening to the radio.

“And I was like, baby! Baby! Baby ooh! Like, baby! Baby! Baby! Ooh! Like baby! Baby! Baby! Ooh… thought you’d always be mineee, mineee!”

Cherith snorted, amused as her aunt moved to the song while holding a fork as a microphone.