Friday Night Bites

September 11th

September 11th.

"Look, I'm not saying you shouldn't date the guy, I'm just saying take it slow."

Cherith snorted as she walked with Elena and Bonnie as she presently came to school with them.

"Which means don't date the guy, I don't like him."

Bonnie turned to glare at Cherith who raised her hand in the universal giving up motion.

"Hey, I'm on your side here... if only for other reasons, like... I hope this isn't some rebound thing you're going through?"

Elena sighed, turning to her sister, exasperated.

"No. It's really not Cherry. And Bonnie, weren't you the one practically telling me to give it a try?"

Bonnie made a noise at the back of her throat, clearly regretting it.

"Well now I'm telling you to take it slow."

Elena looked at her amused and crossed her arms.

"Why the about-face then?"

Bonnie groaned.

"It's not an about-face. You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field."

Elena scoffed.

"Oh, because I am so that girl."

"But you could be..."

Cherith added conspiratorially and Elena gave her a look and Cherith shrugged. She was only trying to help anyways.

"Seriously though, what's this all about?"

Bonnie sighed.

"Never mind... it stupid."

"Bonnie..."

Elena groaned.

"What?"

Bonnie groaned back.

"Just spit it out already!"

Bonnie sighed, looking indecisive for a minute and Cherith suddenly looked interested, wondering what it was all about.

Was Stefan some sort of criminal??

Was he a serial killer they had no idea about?? Cause if he was, Cherith was so going to hit him with a wooden spoon! Not that that would do anything but still...

"I accidentally touched Stefan and... I got a really bad feeling."

Cherith immediately became disappointed.

"That's it?"

The 2 sisters said together, slightly disappointed and Bonnie breathed in frustrated.