The House Guest

April 7th

April 7th.

Cherith grunts slightly as she rapidly hits a punching bag with her wrapped fists, moving back a bit while ignoring her sweaty self and huffing.

With a focused look on the bag, she lets out a small shout, doing a roundhouse kick and the punching bag moves back a bit and Cherith smiles as she hears a small grunt, standing back up straight.

“Damn. You sure do put a lot of power into your punches and kicks.”

The guy who has been holding the punching bag for her steps out from behind it with a small smile, wearing a black armless tank and sweatpants, slightly sweaty and well muscled.

Cherith smirks as she drops her hands.

“It’s because I’m just that awesome.”

He shakes his head as he lets out a small chuckle.

“Alright, take a break.”

“Ugh! Finally!”

Cherith groans out as she slouches over to grab her bottled water on the ground with h relief, taking huge gulps and he shook his head amused.

“Don’t worry. You’ll get used to the body strain in no time.”

She lets out a noncommittal grunt at that.

No need for him to know about her healing abilities.

It had been 3 days since her whole venture to Amherst County.

2 days earlier, Monday, she’d signed up to a gym a few streets from her home, upping her exercise time to 5 to 6am.

She’d decided on stopping her morning jog for the time being and focusing more on gym work, choosing to do so early in the morning before heading back home and getting ready for school.

“Do some stretches before heading out. It’ll help you loosen up a bit. Good Job Gilbert, I’ll see you tomorrow yeah?”

She gives her a small smile as he walks off and she stares at him walking off with a wistful look.

Her trainer was a 24 year old with wavy blonde hair, a ruggedly handsome face and sinful dark blue eyes.

He was tall at 6’2 or so and her eyes followed his ass and she sighed playfully.

“If only I could tap that…”

She shook her head as she grabbed her gym bag and put her bottled water in it.

“I really need to loose the v card soon or I’m going to go crazy in no time!”

As she walked out, she waved the owner of the gym who was a lady in her late 30s or so.

It had been 3 days since her trip and her little discussion with Bill as well as seeing her mother through a very strange looking fire.

If Cherith’s trip to Wales didn’t seems all that important before… it sure as hell did now.