The Last Dance

April 26th

April 26th.

Alaric's Residence.

Klaus Mikaelson in Alaric's body opens the closet containing Alaric's clothes and takes out 2 shirts, a look of distaste on his face.

"Ugh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?"

He looks between the unimpressive shirts and shook his head, turning.

"Okay, bad, or badder?"

He asked a still tied up Katherine who looked like she'd prefer being anywhere but where she was at the moment.

"The dark colors suit you better."

She mumbled and Klause smiles gracefully.

"Oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz. I need to be sure I have it all down. I've been avoiding them for over two weeks now as a ploy of 'being heartbroken' or some such utter rubbish."

He grinned amused, turning to Katherine.

"The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?"

Katherine nods dejectedly.

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

Klaus waves her answer off.

"That dagger definitely needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect dear Elijah. That guy is a buzzkill."

He rolled his eyes dramatically and Katherine sighed.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna."

"Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. Then there's the youngest Gilbert. Cherith. Very peculiar girl, you called her. Stubborn, mouthy and rude. Has fire burning in her, you said?"

He looked down at Katherine who looked away with shifty eyes and nods.

"That's it."

"Hm..."

He didn't believe her one bit.

Crouching down in front of her, he places a hand on her cheek and she cringed, fear in her eyes which made him even more amused.

"Oh... so jumpy. Whatever did I do to you?"

Katherine shuddered, looking him in the eye.

"L-look... I've said all I know. Just... just kill me."

He tilted his head with a smile.

"You see, Katerina. I know you. I know you probably think that. But you know something else, and you're hiding it from me. In fact, there could be some things they are hiding from you as well. Tell me everything."