"What!"

The sunlight peaking from the slit of curtains & falling on my eyelids gave me the warm alarm that I must wake up now or I'll be late .

  The slight attempt to wake up forgetting the warmth of comforter & an angelic embrace went in vein as an iron grip on my west drew me closer to a broad chest and I snuggled deeper smiling at the faint masculine scent.

  The vanilla mixed with the little sweat ( from the warmth of comforter 😜) was giving a smell of dominance,yet I felt the most secured being in that cage.

"You should wake up now or you'll be dead!" My mind warned me again.

Frowning at the thought of leaving such a tempting embrace, I tried to unwrap jungkook's arm of me .

  "Ahh!! Why!" Jungkook whinned in muffled baby voice snuggling his head in the crook of my neck caging half of my body by his giant physic.

Damn!! He's heavy!!

Exhaling a long sigh, I settled his head in my neck to not disturb his sleep as I know very well being an idol let him less hrs to rest .
I started combing his hair with my fingers to make him fall sleep again while I've been wide awake suddenly.

  The recent incidents, bumping into an injured jungkook, being his personal doctor, seeing him adoring another women, falling in love with him all over again & yes, making him fall in love together started to play before my eyes as visual representation.

   All coincidence!!

"All destiny!"My heart replied making me smile so timidly.

  Looking down at the sleepyhead ,I placed a very timid kiss on the crown of his head fearing he'd wake up again.

The way he's snoring made me sure that he's into deep slumber again & it was my chance to escape.
  And I did escaped his warmth & went straight to the bathroom .

.
.
.
After a relaxing bath ,I got out of the bathroom being wrapped in the big towel, enough to cover me decently to blow dry my hair before the giant mirror in my room.
  My usual routine!

I sat on the stool before the mirror & started drying my hair, totally forgetting that there's a bunny sleeping in my room, specifically on my bed.

I was on my own whistling & grooming myself to get a decent look to head towards the hospital when suddenly my eyes got stuck a pair of dark ones resembling exactly like the one of a predator in prey through the mirror.
Those eyes was radiating such intensity that all my soul wanted was to be free from my ribcage & flapp it's wings breathing fresh air.

  My tongue tied on the floor , vocal cords  frozen, lungs never knew how to function & nerves all numbed ,when my eyes were doing nothing but only communicating their own with the predator's hungry eyes.

Have you ever seen a cadaver?
No?
You should've seen me then..numb !!

I was so lost in my mind that I didn't even sense when those eyes appeared mine..never leaving me once.

  My soul came back to it's place when a pair of lips found their ways to my shoulder blade & my lungs started to regain it's function... dysfunction it was!!

I was literally hyperventilating!

Wide open mouthed kisses trailing from the shoulder ,along my neck stopping right behind the ear as jungkook sucked a mouthful on the skin there & I couldn't burn any better.

"Ju-jung-kook!" I felt ashamed how I was so lost to even form a word.
How I was so weak for him, for his touch!

And he knew that!
He knew how I couldn't hold myself when it came to him as his mouth tilted upward slightly showing how satisfied he was with his little mischiefs.