"Home!"

"jungk-"
My frail try to utter his him failed as he suddenly chuckled hiding his face in my neck like a maniac & my body shivered from fear !!

  "Of course,you don't!! Because,you were never genuine but a facade, a show to draw the attention of every freaking men out there !! You were never satisfied with one man ,were you Noona? All those sweet gestures,those ' I love yous' all lies!! You love to wrap everyman around your little finger just like you did to me !! Isn't it noona??" Jungkook spit those venomous words taking a step back from me.

My walls of dignity that I was so proud of, started to crumble into the dust.

But the pain I was experiencing diving into his hurt eyes , the amount of anger he possessed against me for go knows how many years , started to yell at me' y/n ,you are not fit in anyone's life!"

"Kookie!" I tried to reach him spreading my hand towards him while my eyes started welling up.

" No!! Don't you dare call me that! I'm not that little fool anymore who used to run around you like a puppy!! " He shouted & I flinched.

" So !! Tell me who's the next one? Jimin hyung or hobi hyung? " He continued stabbing me with those sinful words.

I looked at him as if I had been electrocuted!!
Never in my life I thought of being accused this way!!

"No?? Then who?? Poor you!! Namjoonie hyung is engaged & Jin hyung will not let a slut like you come near him ,& talking about yoon-"
The sound of a loud thud echoed in the room shutting him up as my hand left it's control to land on his cheek & my whole being gave in there sliding against the wall for a support !! I couldn't hold onto my tears anymore.

  My jungkook called me slut!!

Kookie thinks I am nothing but a slut??

I didn't bother whether there were anyone to witness my misery, whether jungkook was gonna stab me with more disgrace, I cried my heart out silently to let it all out for a moment.

"Haven't you had enough of this love y/n?" My mind scolded me.

Standing straight,I tried to straighten my slightly wrinkled dress acting all okay , I grabbed my purse I tried to run away from there as soon as possible !! Jungkook had been standing there all along as him he was numb,lost in another world watching me leave!!

"No-noona!" He dared to stop me holding my arm showing the pitiful eyes that I despised the most at that moment.

"Stay away from this poor slut Mr.Jeon!" Yanking his hand from mine I ran out of the building sniffling .

Jk p.o.v:
  Today was a hectic day. I didn't even get the glimpse of y/n for a moment to apologize for my behaviour.

I don't know why I got so infuriated but the thing that she spent the whole night in Tae's house didn't help much to calm my inner storm ,rather it fueled the burning inside me.

When she reminded me that it's her last day here,my heart broke anticipating the least chances I'd get to see her in future.

So,I thought of lighting up our twisted situation a bit buying her the same black dress that she was so mesmerized of back then when I couldn't even recognize her properly.

It was almost time for the party to start while I was waiting eagerly for her to appear wearing the dress I placed in her office room secretly.

  I prepared myself to say sorry like a gentleman would. But all my eagerness got replaced with bitterness when I spotted her with Taehyung & not even in my gifted dress.