"Consider Me!"

After dinner Taehyung was walking me home as the restaurant was quite near my dorm.
We're walking along the Han river. The streetlights with the mild breeze from the shore were offering us the most romantic environment . We were not couple though. But I didn't mind sharing this moment with my only best friend who always been there for me in all circumstances.
  We both were walking silently enjoying the soothing tranquility between us. I caught Tae staring at me from time to time.

"What??" I asked him breaking the adorable silence.
  "Do you still love him?" He asked the most breathtaking question for my existence to cope up with.
His face wore a blank expression as he was waiting for me to open my mouth to utter a word.
I kept silent for some moment trying to find a suitable word to utter .
'No, I don't love him!! Because he is not the same bunny with the purest heart. He's the Jeon jungkook , the idol, the rudest spoiled brat I've ever come to meet !!'
"N-no, I don't!" I stuttered nearly inaudible but I hope he heard it.

He left a deep sigh closing his eyes.
"Y/N, can you please consider me?" He stated avoiding any eye contact.
I was confused about his statement as well as his behavior. I tried to read his expression on his face that was somewhat new to my eyes.
"I'm tired of acting as your best friend!! I've always love you since school days. I let you go thinking that you loved him . But I can't hold on my feelings anymore. I'm exhausted Y/N!"
He continued with a painful expression on.

I was shocked to death.

'He was tired being my Friend!! He loved me !! How could I never notice that!! What should I do now?'
"You don't have to answer me right now. I know it's shocking for you. All I want now is to show you my love. Just give me a chance to love you. If you don't love me back at the end , I'll not regret thinking 'at least I've tried'!" He smiled softly meeting my gaze.
I tilted my head to take a full view of his face. The neon bright streetlight that landed on his face giving in before him like a bound puppy , the soothing breeze brushing away his silky bangs from his forehead from time to time ,were uniting to declare him to be the most beautiful man in the universe. He's the angel of my life. Those days when Tae was the only person who rendered his shoulder for me when I was wandering here in Seoul without money ,came flushed before my eyes.
No I can't break his heart. Maybe I should give us a chance, maybe we're actually destined. After all I've none without him  in my life after my parents.
I held his hand in mine & he looked at me .
His eyes full of sparkles mixed with hopes & fears .

I just nodded under his gaze.

Again there goes his famous smile giving his lips a boxy shape. He looked like the happiest kid ever.

I also smiled at that. I loved my friend though it's nothing in a romantic way. But there's no harm to try ,right!!

'I just hope ,I don't break us in future Tae!' I feared that in my head.