"Noona!"

Next morning:
  "Oh, you're already awake!!How is your pain?" I asked that Jeon.
  "Fine!" He replied shortly with a frown.
  "Have you taken the medicine?" I asked again
  "Yeah!" again the shortest reply.
I guess he was a bit off for some reason.
  "Okay ,then see you later!"
"No!" He replied.
  "W-what?" I asked being confused.
  "You're supposed to take care of me right!!" He said with a questioning look.
  "Yeah,that's what I'm doing. Don't you think?" I replied.
   "No,you must give your whole attention on your patient staying by his side in case he needs anything." He sounded bold.
  "That's not what a doctor does. There are nurses for that,you can ask anything you want from them." I cleared.
  "You're assigned for me .We're paying you not for having lunch with your boyfriend!"
  That brat is getting on my nerves now.

"What did you say?" I glared at him.
  "Never mind ..if you have works,do it here. I won't mind but I can't waste my money , you know!" He dared again.

He's not that Bunny I knew. He's the Jeon jungkook, the ruddest idol here.
    I sighed in frustration & went to my cabin to take some reports to check on staying by my VIP patient .
.
.
As I was busy with the reports sitting on the couch that was near the window, there he goes asking for water.
  Am I a doctor or his maid!!Aaish!!

I handed him the glass & went to my previous position.

"Miss Y/N, I need to sleep. Can you help me with the pillow?" There he goes again.
I went there holding his head setting the pillows for him . The whole time I felt a pair of eyes following my features like the old time when he used to sleep over at my house.
   As I was about to go back to my seat , he suddenly hold my hand stopping me.
  'God,my heart is again betraying me!'
  "Can you stay here? I'm scared!" He pouted.
  "You're scared of ghosts!! How old are you?" I mocked at him.

But to my surprise, he kept silent. That hurt my heartue.
"I can't stay here the whole night! I'll stay utill you fall asleep ,okay?"
  He nodded showing his adorable eye smile.
  & again I'm stuck where I shouldn't be!!
.
.
I woke upp hurriedly hearing the ringing sound of my phone alarm ,thinking that I was late again.
  'But wait, where am I?'

'Oh god, how could I fall asleep here! '
  I was slapping myself on my head.
I was about to stand up from the stool placed beside jungkook's bed where I drifted to sleep without my knowledge last night.
Suddenly I felt a soft pair of lips on my cheek.

"Good morning, Y/N!"
That bunny smile again!
'No lord plzzz..no!"
I pleaded to god in my mind thinking that to be a dream but I'm not that lucky you guys already know!!
  I was in a blank head ,totally frozen in my place.

"It's Miss Y/N or Dr Y/N ,for you!" I snapped out of my state & fought back.
  "Wae!! How old are you ajumma?" He asked teasingly.

"I'm  not your ajumma !! I'm 24 & 2yrs older than you for your kind information!" I replied a slight pissed off.
  'Wait ,wait..what did I say!! His could I be so stupid!! Plzz someone kill me!'

"But you don't look so old!" He again teased.
   Thank God that he didn't realize!
"Yaaahh,I'm not old!" I glared at him.
"Then I should call you 'Noona'!"
He replied cheekily.
"No!" I refused instantly.
"Why?" He souded confused.
'Cz I don't want to be broken again!'
"Cz ,I don't like that!" I replied emotionlessly.
"Too bad for you. I'll call you 'Y/N' then. You're my personal doctor after all." He replied smugly.
  I put on a poker face & rushed to my cabin to freshen up.

A/N:
A short update.. There are more twists on the way!! Stay here guys!! Hope you all like it..💜💜

#googie the brat for you😉

  #thatDamnsmile💜

#thePreciousBunny 

#thePreciousBunny