"STUCK"

"Are you OK? Taehyung asked with an unknown concern on his face.
   "Why? I mean why not..!!" I was confused at his unexpected concern.

"Jeon  Jung..!" He hesitated to go further.
   "You knew he was here?" I asked him.

"Aah,yes..!" He replied in frustration.
  Maybe bcz he's the only one who somehow found out my feelings for jungkook after he left busan.

"I'm totally fine.That was just a childhood foolishness you know." I tried to reassure him with my fake smile.

  "Yeah right.." He didn't seem to believe me.

"Let's go have lunch ,it's already 2pm." I tried to skip that conversion.

He just simply nodded & we went to the hospital canteen.
.
.
It was 4pm already & I had to check the VIP patients for the last time of the day.
I went straight to jungkook's room with the X-Ray report on my hand.
"How are you feeling now?" I inquired the man lying on the bed half asleep with his leg lifted up supported by pillows.

"A bit better." He replied shortly putting on a poker face.
I'm sure he's having much pain there.
"That's good to hear. For a good news you got no fracture but your tibia is displaced from it's joint .We'll plaster it for now but it'll take around 3 weeks to heal completely." I informed .
"What!!!!! Andeeee...hyung!" He nearly cried.

"It's OK jungkookie,your health comes first!" The tallest one among the men that I completely forgot were standing there spoke up.
Oh,I know now ..he's the leader of their group .I searched on Google that day as they were on the top chart of all newspapers recently.
He wore a half thick framed spec with his undercut hair slightly parted in an alluring way.His manly structure with that handsome heart shaped face could drive you crazy .Any women  would die for that charismatic look.

"Dr ,can we talk outside plz?" That alluring man snapped me out of my through.

"Yeah ,sure! Plzz come to my cabin." I gestured him.

"Dr, is there any danger with his leg?" He was surely worried.

"No. As I said he needs rest.He overstressed himself against his young age I guess. It's just a matter of time to heal ." I smiled at him.
"Oh,that's a relief!" He sighed.
"Dr, I need a kind favor from you if you don't mind." He seemed very hesitant.
  "Sure,go ahead.If that's  my cup of Tae ,I'd love to help you." I assured him.
    "As you heared,we're having our most waited comeback next month.So ,we're gonna be very busy with our schedules cz we can't let our ARMYs down .We have to carry on without jungkook until he recovers fully. There's  none to take care of him in the dorm as his parents live in Japan. If you could take care of him untill he recovers, we'd be so much greatful." He said.
  "Oh,no worries. There are many efficient doctors here.He'll get the best from us!" I assured him with an smile .
  "No..not that. I think you've misunderstood . I want you to treat him only giving your full working time." He cleared .

"So, you're asking me to be his personal Dr?" I asked in a shock.

"Yes,kind of." He replied.

"Why me ? I'm  just a graduated doctor not that much experienced.
" I don't need the skilled one only.I need someone who can handle him. You see, he didn't react that much before you though he was whining in pain & cursing loudly when you're not there. I guess you can handle his rudeness that he didn't show to you." He explained .

"But it's the authority who decide our schedule & I don't think they..." 
    "They agreed already .So if you agree kindly..!" Kim Namjoon cut me off.
    My last way to escape got taken away.
   "Where am I going to stuck lord!" I slapped my fate in my mind for thousand time.

"But..only the working time!" I couldn't dare to go against the authority as I'm just a new intern here.
  Looks like I'm under the destiny's spell & playing accordingly. Who can survive going against the flow!! Not the weak me at least....I sighed.

   "Thank you so much doctor!" The man showed a genuine smile showing a pair of adorable dimples where any woman would want to sink in.
"If there's anything you need you can call me or his assistant, alright?" He added.
"Yeah" I shortly replied.

"See you then & good luck with kookie!" He went out.
  "Damn!! I'm stuck again!" I let out a groan.
"I better take some rest at home"I mumbled to myself while gathering all my stuffs to head back to my dorm.
.
." Are you leaving now? I can drop you on the way . I'm  also done with today's schedule ." taehyung offered.
"Yes plzz" I delightedly accepted.
"OK,let's go!"
   He took my hand & headed to the parking lot swinging our intertwined hands as if we're kids.

That night in dorm been the most restless one for me. My mind was full of calculations..uncertain fears. As I was trying to figure out how my moves can protect me to show my professionalism over my stupid feelings. I drifted off to sleep without my knowledge from too much thinking...

A/N: So, how're my readers doing? I'm excited after "eight" song released today...stream hard guys! & take love...thanks a lot for reading.

#jeongguk for you guys💜😍

#president-nim💜😍

AFFECTION OR LOVE?? On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara