"Embrace love"

The car stopped at the main door splashing the clogged water on the road.
Waking me up from my little slumber ,I didn't even know when I felt asleep.
I unbuckled my seatbelt to get out of the car while jungkook hopped off the car in a hurry to help me in the process.

   He opened the door for me to step out & I wrapped my left arm around his neck for his support to walk by myself.
But jungkook left me off guard lifting me again in his arms.

   "Jungkook!! Please put me down!! If anyone sees us.." I tried to whisper scold him to make him understand that we're in public.

    " As if I care!!" He shrugged as expected.

  But I cared!! The sudden fear of being caught in public in an Idol's arms can be the biggest plot tomorrow's breaking news & the worst downfall for jungkook's career.

  But who can go against a stubborn bunny!!
I kept quiet in his arms in the whole elevator ride to the apartment.

When we both entered in the apartment , I thought he'd put me down or take me to my room.
  But wait !!
He's climbing the stairs!!

Oh man!! Holy shit! He's taking me in his room!!

My body started to burn from the ignition of the sudden realization about the not so innocent thoughts I was having then.

Heck y/n!! What the freaking hell are you thinking!!

"Kook!! Where're we going? Put me down!" I managed to utter .

"To my room ! Why?" He replied nonchalantly not even bothered by my weight he'd been carrying for a quite good moment.

And I was in a loss of the suitable answer for his ignorant question.

"Oh noona!! Did you think that we're going to do something ? Huh!!" He asked looking down at me as if he'd just realized what I've been fearing about all along, a cocky smirk plastered on that handsome face .

   "What!! Nooo, of course not!" I replied looking anywhere but his eyes.

" Oh you little lier!! "  He started to chuckle & cradled me close to him .

Such an embarrassment you're y/n!!

Pushing the door wide open with one leg, jungkook entered the room.
Putting me down on his bed he said " wait here, I'll bring the first aid kit!"

  'Oh !! He wanted to treat my ankle! He could do that in downstairs nah?'

Did I sound disappointed?

Yes,maybe a little!!

Within a minute jungkook with the box & a towel.

"Here ,dry your hair while I treat the ankle!" He handed me the towel & kneeled down on the floor to take my injured feet in his hand.

  "No Kookie!! It's okay!! I can treat that ,you don't have to touch my feet!"
I genuinely got concerned about him touching my feet all of a sudden.

"Why!! What's wrong in that? You also do that to treat your patients!" He replied with a bit curiosity.

"Because that's my responsibility!" I replied the obvious.

" You're my responsibility too!" He replied without even caring how much his words affected me , filling every nerve of my body with eternal warmth.

I didn't protest anymore & let him do whatever he wanted ,as I focus on admiring him.

The way he was so focus in giving my ankle the coldness from the icepacks & massaging slightly in between, a furrow printed between his eyebrows was giving me a new image of him.