"Remember??"

My heart was getting drawn to him & I was about to approach him shamelessly as I was determined not to leave his side with bitter taste rather say goodbye with a smile.

But his face suddenly lit up with glows as his dark orbs met a pair of beautiful ones & his broad smile declared for whom he was waiting for,Lisa!!

What was I even expecting!!

My eyes started to sting with the growing burning sensation in my heart, alarming me about the downfall of tears to come.

Suddenly a hand pulled me closer by my waist to his torso in a friendly way as Taehyung whispered leaning against my ear "Y/N, your Friend is here for you!! Be strong!"

A sad smile found it's way to my face thinking how in every circumstance, Taehyung is always there.
Only if my heart could learn to fall again or to compromise.

Do I regret though?
No!!

There's no regret falling for someone, the regret is when you don't learn to stand again.

Nodding to him,we went forward to meet his friends.

"Hey jiminie paboya!" Tae greeted jimin.

"Hey y/n !! You look stunning. Don't blame me Tae if I try to steal your girl!" Jimin started teasing Taehyung rejecting his greetings as Taehyung pouted in dejection.

But I got a bit nervous about the words jimin spilled anticipating Tae's reaction.

Thankfully Taehyung just rolled his eyes saying " Y/n is hard to get. Try your level best then jiminah!"

Me &  Tae got occupied in chatting with bangtan & other stuffs when I saw Namjoon oppa approaching us with a big smile accompanied by a lady beside him.

The lady was wearing a mid thigh length red lacy dress properly fitted with lacy touch near the shoulder,her hair was straight night dark with a length reaching her waist elegantly, her sun kissed skin glowing under the decoration lights were telling me that she was not a Korean more like a western citizen.

I was literally gawking at her.

I got slightly confused when I noticed their interlocked hands & both were flushed with slight blush.

Who is she?

Taehyung approached them with me tailing behind & he greeted them hugging tightly.

"Hey hyung!! Hi noona!! Long time no see!! You came back yet didn't tell me I'm mad!" Tae tried to look offended and the lady chuckled at his childishness.

Even Tae knows her!!

"Hi y/n! Meet Emi , my one & the only one! " Joon oppa smiled looking at her while stealing a peck of her already red cheek.
She bursted in redness at that !!

My eyes nearly popped out!!
They are dating !!

How come they escaped the media!!

Love finds its ways I guess!

I was smiling like a fool all time looking at their cuteness.

"Hi unnie!! Nice to meet you!" I replied.

I was a bit taken aback when har hands grabbed my frame in a warm embrace shooting away my awkwardness as she said " nice to meet you too dear!! I heard a lot about you from Tae! You're way cuter than he said!"

Now I was about to burst outta confusion yet I managed to say " Thanks unnie!! You're more beautiful!"

After Joon oppa excused themselves to meet others,Tae cleared out my confusion.